25th January 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of film making course? How many years are required to complete the course?

fees for course
Years to complete course
What are the fees of flim making course? How many years are required to complete the course?

26th May 2012, 03:04 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of film making course? How many years are required to complete the course?

satyajit ray film institute offers a full time course of three years

they offer specialization in direction and screenplay, cinematography, audiography and editing.

they take 48 students per batch including sc, st and obc students

fee structure: fee payable at the time of admission: Rs. 38650 excluding hostel charges
fee payable at the beginning of each semester : 18150 excluding hostel charges

but you can also go for post graduate diploma or certificate courses which other renowned institutes like pune offers..

for more information please check the following sites:
http://www.ftiindia.com/
www.srfti.gov.in/

hope this helps
28th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of film making course? How many years are required to complete the course?

what is the total amount one has to pay for -CINEMATOGRAPHYcourse, DIRECTION and EDITING course in SATYAJIT RAY FILM INSTITUTE
29th June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i did my btech and i want to do film making course is it possible and i want to do it meanwhile doing job (software).
24th November 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure? ?
30th May 2018, 01:16 PM
iamssuhana

B. Design in Film Making and Tv Production - a 4 Year Programme). Eligibility criteria for the program is pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English) or equivalent, subject to valid score in UCEED OR entrance exam. The average tuition fee for this course ranges between INR 2 Lakh to 2.5 Lakhs p.a.
I am enlisting best film schools. you can choose a college based on its location, fee structure, college type, accreditation etc.
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune.
Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata.
JNU.
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Whistling Woods International, Mumbai.
Jadavpur University
Center for Research in Art of Film and Television, Delhi.
Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida.
L V Prasad Film And TV Academy, Chennai,
National Institute Of Film & Fine Arts, Kolkata,
Digital Academy The Film School, Mumbai,
Zee Institute Of Media Arts(ZIMA), Mumbai,
Mumbai Film Academy, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?