25th January 2012, 05:37 PM
nmmahawar

List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same?

I had just completed the 5 sem of mechanical engineering. Now a great problem occurs that which is the best company for the industrial training. So i have a humble request to guide me and provide me the best companies list.. And what is the procedure to apply for the training as quick as prosible because the training should held in coming month..
Thanking u..

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  3. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. List companies in Delhi for summer training programme for B.Tech CSE students? -- [New]
  8. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  9. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  12. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. How can I apply for summer training program in companies?
  15. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  16. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  18. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
25th May 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same?

WHAT IS THE BEST CNC TRAINING COMPONY OR BEST COMPONY WHICH PROVIDE TRAING FOR 4TH SEM MECHANICAL.
PLEASE TELL ME AT
[email protected]
gmail address
mob no:-
14th June 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same?

if someone get to know how to get summer training while doing mechanical engineering please tell me at
or at "[email protected]"
15th June 2012, 01:21 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if someone get to know how to get summer training while doing mechanical engineering please tell me at
or at "[email protected]"

Very few companies offer a well structured Industrial training programmes.

The best option would be to explore organizations in your vicinity who employ mechanical devices and approach them. Simple things like study of lathes, NC machines, boilers, furnaces, compressors, etc. will be useful for a budding mechanical engineer to further his knowledge. So, there is no necessity to aim for very high level of organizations.

Use your connections, your parents' connections, your college's placement cell and your seniors to persuade the management of the shortlisted organizations to accept you for their training prog.

Make sure and promise them that you will not hinder their normal production schedule.
7th August 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

b.tech mechanical industrial training chandigarh,punjab.
25th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I m shantanu kumar maity from orissa,i m a mechanical student.. Want to apply industrial training in india..plz tell me the industries name for mechanical student and how can i get their training scedule..and also tell how to admit in that training centres.. Plz help me anyone..

My e-mail id is:
[email protected]
22nd September 2012, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

my name is durga prasad,
iam pursuing my b.tech in mechanical branch 3rd year,
i want to do an industrial training in good companies for 6 months.
can you please tell me about companies and tell me how to apply for that companies.

My id ;[email protected]
15th October 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

this is pankaj sharma
i am a student of mechanical engineering 3rdsem.
plz any one tell me that where i get best trening
gmail: [email protected]
mob.no. 8387054103
8th November 2012, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

my name is Udokwu Peter F.,
am a mechanical engineering student in one of the university here in Nigeria,
i want to do an industrial training in good companies in the country for 6 months.
can you please tell me about companies and tell me how to apply for that companies.

my ID is; [email protected]
5th December 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i chandan kumar
i am student of mechanical engineering 3rd sem.
i want to do summer training in industry as NTPC,Tata Power and any other cmpany,so please inform me through email id or mobile.
My email id:-
[email protected]
contact no:-08058640395
8th December 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE BEST vocational TRAINING COMPaNY OR BEST COMPaNY WHICH PROVIDE TRAING FOR 5TH SEM MECHANICAL.
PLEASE TELL me at
[email protected]
gmail address
mob no:-8797875340
14th January 2013, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

I m pursuing my btech in I.T.E.R and presently continuing my 3rd[6th sem] .I wish to have an industrial training .could you please refer me some of the companies in Odisha which are offering for the same purpose.
contact no:9437424209
e-mail:[email protected]
3rd February 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my btech mech in NIILM university kaithal continuing my 4th sem..i wish to have an industrial training .could u plz refer me some of the companies in chandigarh which are offering for the same purpose.
contact no.09812501432
email-id:[email protected]
20th March 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b-tech ,mechanical with CGPA of 7.27 please provide me the companies offering the internship in bangalore.
contact no:9591640474
email id:[email protected]
30th March 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of mechanical engineering about to complete my 4th sem.I want to do summer traning can you please tell me the procedure for it and which companies give traning
26th April 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i'm perusing my b-tech(mechanical) in 3rd yr.(5thsem)... i wd like 2 hv a list of companies offering an industrial training in summer 2013?????
20th June 2013, 09:04 PM
Mukesh Sagar

Dear Candidate,

We Are providing the 6weeks/6months industrial training in Autocad/CATIA. If you are interested for the same, contact us.

Thanks

Mukesh Sagar
(Solution Architect)
Pingaksho Technologies
Mohali

(M - 9501185588)
([email protected])
15th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i am the b.tech student of mechanical engg. of 3rd sem.does i eligible for summer training? if yes, than please tell me the top list companies name at my e-mail address.
thanks!
e-mail; [email protected]
20th September 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

plz sir give me name of company where i can get training
email [email protected]
mobile no 9803466176
1st November 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing be with mech branch in 5th sem .. now i want to do the training ... so pls enlist the company industry or any plant from which i can get the training ... and how to apply for it .. thanxx [email protected]
23rd February 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

list of top company providing summer industrial training for mechanical engineering in bangore
24th February 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir m stduying in sri revana siddeshwara inst of tech bangalore in frst year mech branch....i wish to join mangalore marine clg n tech fr 3rd sem n also I want to change ma branch mech to marine engg...so I want to knw wats the procedure to change clg under vtu??? And Wats the percentage required to change the clg??? Thank u:)
12th March 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

summer teraining for mechanical engg. after 6th semaster ( only on in rajasthan ) call me 08560831735
16th May 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for summer training for mechanical engineering student in delhi
1st July 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

In Ahmedabad which companies is best for training in mechanical engineering please give me ans
27th June 2015, 12:58 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Top companies for summer training for B.tech (Mechanical students ) are:-

->Hindustan Motors Ltd
->Hyundai Motors India Ltd
->Royal Enfield Ltd
->Ashok Leyland Ltd.
->MARUTI India
-> Jindal Steel
-> Honeywell
->TATA Motors

You can take the help of seniors your friends or you can search on website also.

I hope you got it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?