25th January 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?

I am a second year b.sc student of nutrition in bankura,west bengal.i want to know about the colleges which are offering M.sc courses in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  2. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  3. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  4. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms?
  5. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  6. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  7. Am I eligible for MSc applied nutrition course after completing BSc MLT course?
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  10. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  11. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  12. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  14. Can I take up Nutrition Course in my MSc? What is the scope in this field?
  15. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  18. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
2nd May 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?

I WANT TO MSC IN FOOD & NUTRITION , FOR THIS PLEASE INFORM THE LIST OF INSTITUTIONS IN WEST BENGAL WHERE I CAN DO THIS. - ALIVIA CHOWDHURY
11th July 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?

IN WHICH COLLEGE I APPLY FOR M.SC.ADMISSION IN FOOD AND NUTRITION IN WEST BENGAL
5th August 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

where are admission open for regular m.sc. course in wb
16th September 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

after completing my bsc with 60%...what you suggest me to do n where n why????? please suggest me
14th January 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING BSC NUTRITION AND IAM FROM VIJAYAWADA. which college is best in ap for doing Msc. dietetics integrated with phrase in same group
14th January 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am studying Bsc. nutrition 3rd year and I want to do.Msc dietetics and I am from. vijayawada which are the best colleges offering msc integrated with phd in dietetics
2nd April 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Bsc. nutrition 3rd year and I want to do.Msc dietetics and I am from. sree chaitanya mahavidyalaya which are the best colleges offering msc integrated with phd in dietetics
6th August 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Iam pass graduate in b.sc in food & nutrition in west bengal state university 2014 under 50% i want to do m.sc in food & nutrition plz help me
9th May 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in microbiology after passing bsc in nutrition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?