26th January 2012, 12:07 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Union Public Service Commission Examination is considered as the high standard civil service exam and it pertains to the Central Government. It is an authorized central agency which helps to conduct Civil Service Examination for giving the placement chance to the young aspirants in different civil services. This exam includes two major sections prelims and mains respectively. The total marks allotted for the Bodo (Paper I) papers are 300 and the total time fixed to answer all the questions is three hours. The paper consists of two major sections and the markings of these two sections are different in most cases. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...aper-i-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper I) Sample Paper 1.pdf(34.3 KB, 1009 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper I) Sample Paper 2.pdf(39.1 KB, 697 views)
26th January 2012, 07:34 PM
noneeeeee

Default Re: UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i wnt scra model test papers fast
29th January 2012, 09:18 AM
Sunny Tomar Kumar

Default Re: UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how i can passed my NDA exam .......i m to upset because this is my second chance please give me idea..............
2nd February 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

iwant to know about minimum qualificatoin and time of IES
9th February 2012, 08:35 AM
DAVISJ

Please send me CDS,OTA exam solved papers of GK from 2007to2010 in my e-mail ID [email protected], at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?