26th January 2012, 07:30 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Bodo is a language that pertains to the Tibeto-Burman languages and it is also an official language of Assam. The Union Public Service Examination conducts every year the Bodo (paper II) papers for the candidates willing to give their examination in this subject. The candidates are given a list of subjects and they have to select their own subject according to their wish. The paper carries maximum of 300 marks and the time which is give to all the candidates is three hours. There are generally essay types and descriptive type questions are asked from this second Bodo paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...per-ii-papers/
6th February 2012, 10:55 AM
brajendra mishra

Default Re: UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

very good
8th February 2012, 11:07 PM

Default Re: UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Hi Please provide me the UPSC.GOV.IN Previous Exams papers with solved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?