26th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to choose optional subjects in civil services from my graduation?

I am b.tech graduate and i opt civils as my career regarding to that plz notify me about the need of mains optional. Is it necessary to choose optional subjects frm my graduation r can i select different subjects like physics ,public administration and social like that plz notify me

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  2. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  3. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam after completion of BBA course?
  4. How to take prelims and mains after doing BBA? I have done 12th in Arts
  5. What are the steps to be followed to pursue Civil Services Exam? Which two optional subjects should I choose if I am from B.E ECE branch?
  6. How should I become an IPS officer after passing 12th?
  7. What should I do after my 12th if I have taken medical in 12th? What course should I take after 12th that can help me for IAS and IPS exam?
  8. BHMS holder is eligible for IAS or PCS?
  9. What are the optional subjects in civil services mains exam
  10. Which subjects are best to take as optional subjects in graduation? -- [New]
  11. Can I get seat for IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th with an aggregate of 60% and with the height of 176 cms and weight of 62 kilograms?
  12. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  13. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
  14. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
  15. Can I change my stream from non medical to Arts if I want to become IAS?
  16. How can I become an IAS officer after completing HSC exam?
  17. Tips to choose optional subjects for IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Exam of Civil Services Includes Telugu (Prelims or Mains)? What are the Optional Subjects I can Choose?
16th February 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to choose optional subjects in civil services from my graduation?

I am a B.Sc Computer Science graduate.I have completed MCA.Can any one tell which of the optional subjects will be suitable for me in Civil Service Examination?
21st September 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to choose optional subjects in civil services from my graduation?

i have done bsc can i choose sociology and anthropology
2nd February 2013, 07:44 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

No it is not at all necessary to chose the optional subjects from your graduation.........but it is better to choose as you have more grip on that subject than others.
8th February 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

tell me please can i give psc exam in any subject other than m graduation one???
and how many subjects are to be choosen???
19th February 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i m a civil engineering student & i want to know that what are the optional subjects which i can choose from my graduation?
16th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.COM STUDENT AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHICH ALL SUBJECTS I CAN CHOOSE RELATED WITH MY QUALIFICATION?
17th May 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.sc. student.&can i take public administration as a optional subject in civil services
4th June 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects we have in civil?
18th June 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i am btech student of ece stream.can u plz tell me if it is necessary to take my degree subjects or i i can opt for some other subject also?
23rd June 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to choose the optional subject from graduation subject list?
25th March 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Are mass communication graduates eligible for UPSC exam? plz help me... I want to do graduation from mass communication & after graduation I want to go for UPSC. It is possible??
22nd April 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done b. Sc. Group -b and b. Lib and M. C. A. So which subject I hv to choose for optional. What i s the syllabus of optional subjects. For rad. Please brief me of aboutRAS. OPTIONAL MEI GRADUATION LEVEL TAK KA PADHANA HOGA KYA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?