11th December 2010, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

i am in 12 standard my stream is commerce and i have not taken maths can u tell me what is my career options and what should i do

15th December 2010, 04:15 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

Hello dear

the best option for a commerce comer is CA you may go for it or in another case complete your graduation in same stream after that you may be able to apply for various jobs like in bank po, clerk, teaching etc apart from that you may go for MBA after graduation which will add a bulk in your carrier so dont worry and keep studying .

good luck
15th December 2010, 11:38 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 12 standard my stream is commerce and i have not taken maths can u tell me what is my career options and what should i do
If your interested in business management then go ahead with BBA and then MBA. I personally suggest you to specialize in Finance.
Or else you can join B.Com and then M.Com if you are interested in the field of economics and you can become an economist.
You can also do your MBA after B.Com its your choice.

Whereas, if you want to settle faster in life then try out with Charter accountant and Cost accountant. You will definitely have a good future.

Try to pursue your MBA from top colleges like ISB and IIM's etc. But if you want to pursue your MBA from these top colleges you should have a work experience of two years. So that you will view every problem with practical sense.

All the best.
15th December 2010, 03:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

hello friend

you can choose CA as your career

CA chattered accountant

its very prestigious job

you can get through CA CPT

which will be every year

all the best

~aditya~
15th December 2010, 11:53 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

Hi,

You have a lot of options
BBA
B Com
BCA

After any of these graduation degree you can go for MBA, M Com, CA or even Civil Sevices.
16th December 2010, 05:36 PM
canitesh

Smile Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

Dear,
As per the qualification you can go for
CA - Chartered Accountant
CS - Chartered Secretary
CWA- Cost and Work Accountant
and after completion of graduation in Commerce you can go for MBA also.
17th December 2010, 10:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
There are many options available a head of you. Choose BBA if you are fascinated with business management or else choose a B.com. It is more ideal considering you background. There are other courses like CA, ICWA, CS etc. which you can consider pursuing. After getting a degree you can write competitive exams and try for government jobs or prepare for civil service exams. Or else go for Masters Degree like MBA or M.Com.
17th December 2010, 11:45 AM
jitendradagrt

books-
-an introduction to the constitution of india
-perpectives on indian constitution
-biology for V111-X ncert
-physics for V111-X ncert
17th December 2010, 11:49 AM
jitendradagrt

you can do
BBA
BCA
BBE
B.COM

because after these courses you can do MBA,MCA,MCOM
27th December 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12 commerce student without maths subject : can i go for bbs?
28th December 2010, 09:50 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear student,
According to me you must do first b.com then you can do MBA from a reputed college.
This would be very usefull for your career as you will gain a very good knowledge.

And your salary would also be very high.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE.........
5th January 2011, 10:46 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

Quote:
dear friend,
you can go for BBA-MBA or hotel management,air or ground hostress,CA or CS and so on...
6th January 2011, 08:45 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

Good morning dear,
As you are 12th commerce student without having maths so you can do many cources like:-

BBA
B.Com
MBA
M.Com
Fashion designing cources
Hotel manegment cources

choose according to your mind.

Good luck........
6th January 2011, 10:38 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after commerce in 12th there are various option.

1. B.Com- after completion of your 12th study you may go for general study in commerce that B.Com with hons in a good subject like accountancy.

2. BBA- if you want to do some professional course then you may go for BBA. BBA is bachelor of Business administration. after BBA job opportunity is very high. also you may go for MBA study after BBA. there are also one course BBM which is almost similar to BBA. you may also go for it.

best wishes.
6th January 2011, 11:44 AM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

there are other carrier options such as ICWA, International Business,foreign trade. there are other studies you may concentrate on these things too.

with regards
K.Gopal
6th January 2011, 04:31 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

U dont need to worry if u have not taken maths.... u can go for BBA and then after do MBA. U can also opt for UPSC exam, Hotel management.
6th January 2011, 09:18 PM
jayant hooda

Quote:
Dear for best in your life please go for CA or CS or CWA or CFA . BUT if you are not interested in this than you can also go for MBA five year integrated or for B.com (honors)etc. SO do not worry about future its safe for you. enjoy your present life and work hard success is waiting for you.
BEST WISHES.
6th January 2011, 10:27 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

commerce students has more opportunities.And there is several course like
the b.com have several options like the b.com(general),b.com(cs),b.com(bm),
b.b.a,b.b.m,B.c.a.And the icwai,cs,ca-cpt like the many course for the commerce students.don't worry about that..............
7th January 2011, 10:41 AM
rks_estate

Hello Dear,

After 12th (Commerce), you will join following courses: -

1. Graduation Course are: - B.Com, BCA & BBA etc.

2. Post Graduation Course are: - CA, ICWA, MBA, MCA & PGDCA etc.

After 12th (Commerce), first you will do Graduation and after that you do Post Graduation.

Good Wishes
27th January 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

can v do l.l.b. directly after 12th ?
12th February 2011, 11:28 PM
Bhupesh Arya

Thumbs up Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

dear this is the best stream,keep hard working.after 12th,you can try for CPT n IAS in commerce.otherwise you may try for P.O. in banks or NDA or CDS's 4 attept.
good luck.
13th February 2011, 12:13 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You can go for CA , Bcom, B(hons), afetr graduation you can appear for CAT, Civil service.
13th February 2011, 01:13 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

[QUOTE=Unregistered;268889]i am in 12 standard my stream is commerce and i have not taken maths can u tell me what is my career options and what should i do
hello
as you have not taken math, you cant go to bca
in my opinion you have to try for the CA
beside you can also do b.com,bba etc
so take a deep thought about wat you want..
thank you............
14th February 2011, 07:01 PM
Bhupesh Arya

DEAR after 12th you have many options in commerce like you can apply in banks as a clarck and p.o. you can C.A. after 12th and after b.com you should try for IAS in commerce.
BEST OF LUCK
15th February 2011, 12:48 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after 12th, commerce student without Maths subject,

as you are a commerce background. so you can do given below courses

1.BCA.

2.Mass communication.

3.BBA.

4.hotel management.

5.LLB.

etc.

all the best.............
27th February 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the possibilities of carrer as a company sectary
4th March 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM A CLASS 11 COMMERCE STUDENT, I CANT FIND OUT MY ADDITIONAL SUBJECT FOR MY BECOMING A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT?PLZ HELP ME...
5th March 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM THE STUDENT OF COMMERCE WITH OUT MATHS .IN WHICH COMPETITIVE EXAMS I HAVE TO FACE MATHS , IS IT NECESSARY TO TAKE THE MATHS OR NOT PLEASE REPLY MUST.
13th March 2011, 02:09 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Don't worry if you not take math subject in the 12th class. After completing 12th you have many option like BBA, CS, CA, ICWA..etc. You can take admission in any of one course according to your interest.
After completing this course you can get a good job in a big company. I wish you will get a bright career and a happy future.
18th March 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Do law colleges require maths?
22nd March 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what are clat exams
1st April 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i m totally out of focus.....
m from a CBSE school n a commerce student.... i have no idea what 2 do...
so guyz plz help me out........ n ya i dint take up maths . instead i took up informatics practices which included java n MySQL.
i love these subjects n have immense pleasure learning them also!!!!!!
1st April 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student completed my 12th . can i prefer BSC.IT as my degree
2nd April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

commers in high city
3rd April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am 2 commerce stdnt widout maths..m nt abl 2 undrstnd wt shud i do nw..there r so many fields m jz confused wich 1 to chose ??
4th April 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i have not taken maths in 2 commerce..what competitive exams can i apply for?
4th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Nazu_khurana

Wink Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

You have various choices like BBA, BCA, B Com.,CA, CS and many more.
You should choose from the above according to your interests and choose what you feel best.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!
4th April 2011, 10:28 PM
Nazu_khurana

Wink Re: I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?

You have various options like BBA , B Com, BCA, CA , CS and many more.
maths is not necessary for the above courses.
You can choose what you feel best according to your interests.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!
4th April 2011, 10:29 PM
Nazu_khurana

You have various options like BBA , B Com, BCA, CA , CS and many more.
maths is not necessary for the above courses.

You can choose what you feel best according to your interests.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!
4th April 2011, 11:31 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after the completion of your 10+2 in commerce, you have a variety of options to go with.

One good option will be joining of CA (Chartered Accountancy ) Course.

You can go for LLB (Law)

You may join several graduation courses like
-B.com
-BBM
-BCA.

B.Com would be a good option. B.Com followed by MBA is very good choice.

MBA course is also much demanding course these days. They can get jobs in all the sectors.
4th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR GETTING JOB IF BECOME CA IN PUNJAB AND DELHI
4th April 2011, 11:49 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Students are eligible for admission in 3 years BBA (H) & BCA courses through CET after passing H.S. or equivalent examination..
commerce stream opens up a variety of options after 10 + 2 stage. Some examples are: company secretary-ship, chartered accountancy, cost accountancy, business management, computer. Although chartered accountancy, cost accountancy or company secretary-ship course can be taken up after 10 + 2 (after successfully completing the Foundation Courses) you should be aware that each year only a small percentage of those who take the examinations get through. It may, therefore, be wise to obtain the basic BCom degree first. BCom with Computer as one of the combinations is now a much sought after course
5th April 2011, 12:26 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After Completing 12th Without Maths, You Have A Variety Of Options.

After Completing 12th You Can Opt These Given Courses Like -
  • BBA
  • B.com
  • CA
  • CS
  • Cost Accountant
  • LLB
  • MBA
  • Chartered Financial Analyst
  • ICWA
So, Please Opt Any One Of The Given Courses As Per Your Intrest, Because All These Courses Are Good To Make Your Future Bright.

So, Please Think And Then Choose Course, According To Your Own Interest.
5th April 2011, 01:57 AM
maheen fatima

hi friend
as you are commerce student you have lot of career option
now a days ca can be done by without math student also but later it will create problem instead of ca you can do css with in also a good course for you
otherwise you can make your profession through computer line it also have so many course such as
B.com in computer application ,
BBA in computer application ,
BBS IT ..............and many more
just think once about all this course and choose to the best
all the best
5th April 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Please give me information about CS and ICWA.
5th April 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my 12th with a commerce stream... can i go for cyber crime? wat type courses it covers and their duration?
suggest some good colleges and universities in punjab where i can try??
5th April 2011, 05:27 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
the best option for a commerce comer is CA you may go for it or in another case complete your graduation in same stream after that you may be able to apply for various jobs like in bank po, clerk, teaching etc apart from that you may go for MBA after graduation which will add a bulk in your carrier so dont worry and keep studying .

Thanks
5th April 2011, 05:29 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,

Thanks
9th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i complete my class 12 commerce without maths can i do Hotel management coarse?
10th April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for fashion designing as i am from maths n commerce as my subjects ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?