26th January 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year

I am a student of a private engineerring college in Udaipur.I have just completed my 2nd year in Computer Science.I want to do training as i have a lot of time now during summer vacation.I want to know the procedure for applying for summer training.I also want to know which are the companies in which i can do training.The training can be of about a month.
Please do reply because this is the best time i can ask for.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  2. Procedure to apply in Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  3. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  4. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  10. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  12. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  13. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  15. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply? -- [New]
  16. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  18. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
20th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year

i jst wan 2 know what is the procedure to get in bel panchkula 4 training for 6 weeks?????and what branch should be opted 4 training being a electronics student????
21st April 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year

i am student of cse studing in lovely professional university and iwant to do traing , so where i can aaply
17th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i did my training from Radix Info Solutions New Delhi in 2011 July-Dec. Please talk to them. Training was completely practical.
9th August 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am student of Bhagwant university and I complete my 1st year and I want to do training after my 3rd sem.
12th January 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I m a studnt of B.I.T MUZAFFARNAGAR C.S BRANCH .I want to know the procedure for summer training and i also want to know the companies for the same.
12th January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I m a studnt of B.I.T MUZAFFARNAGAR C.S BRANCH .I want to know the procedure for summer training and i also want to know the companies for the same.
25th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of b.tech cse 2 nd year i want to do training in any iits so plz suggest me how can i get training in that institutes and what is the criteria of this ???
21st April 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

am student of b.tech CSE 2nd year.. how apply for summer training..??
plzz tell me.
22nd April 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of cs-2nd year want to join this for summer training..what is the criteria for this and where should i ask for the admission..
14th May 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

can first yr cs student do any type of summer training program
14th May 2013, 11:56 PM
vkghanghas

You can contact following for summer intrenship
Research Internship with Philips – Computer Science – Bangalore

Computer Science/IT/Bioinformatics/Life Science Internship – Dr. Rawal Lab – Noida/Work from home

Internship at Multiple Locations – Multiple profiles – InOpen

Internship in Bangalore – Web Development & Android Development – Mebelkart Technologies

Internship with Autodesk – Software – Computer Science

You can also visit following link for intren
http://blog.internshala.com/?s=Computer%20Science
30th June 2013, 04:33 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

All major IT company such as

iGATE
Capgemini
Accenture
IBM
Wipro
TCS
Cognizant etc

provides summer training. Try to push your CV through any contact/friends or relative working in these company preferably at higher position. It always work

All the best
5th April 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am student of polytechnic cs branch 2nd year so how i do training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?