27th January 2012, 09:35 AM
lokesh t

Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer?

please give me information about qualification for assistant statistical officer

17th March 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer?

i have passed b.sc with mathematics,physics and computer science.....then am i elgible for asststant statistical officer?
17th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer?

i am b.sc computers graduate,am i eligible for the assistant statistical officers post pls tell me,my optional subjects r maths and computers
26th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i will be a 2012 bsc graduate with statistics as my main subject . am i eligible for aso exam
28th March 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am B.com Graduate with one subject statistical am i eligible for aso exam
5th April 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i complete my MCA i am eligible or not for this post plese reply fast ......................
5th April 2012, 10:44 AM
anilkumar.123

I complete my mca i am eligible for aso or not plese give me reply fast..................
5th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduate so am i eligible for assistant statistical officer posts
5th April 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduate with Q.T subject, am i eligible for aso exam
3rd May 2012, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

i am bsc cs graduate am i eligible for aso
13th October 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am ba economics with qt i am eligible or not
14th October 2012, 10:46 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Recently Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission released notification for recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officers Possts.
This post is conducted by the state govt and recently the govt of AP is inviting the applications for this post for this you can click website http://www.apspsc.gov.in.

Eligibility of Assistant Statistical Officers Possts:

To be eligible for this post the required educational qualifications are you must pass at least 2nd class Bachelor of degree in Science / Arts with comprising 2 following subjects
1)Statistics, Mathematics,
2)Computer Science and Economics.

Your age must be in between 18 - 34 years.
If you are work 6 months in the state census department then you have the relaxation upto 3 year, and 5 years for AP state govt. employee and 3 years for sx-servicemen.

Total Number of Posts 403 Posts

Zone Wise Break up provisional Vacancies:

Z-1 Total 57Posts

Z-2 Total 47Posts

Z-3 Total 36Posts

Z-4 Total 67Posts

Z-5 Total 77Posts

Z-6 Total 119 Posts

For this exam the you have to pay of 100 for application form and 80 for examination fees for every one and you can pay application fee through challan form which will be generated after submission of Part-I Application.

Thanks.......

21st January 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i am B.A., (eng) degree holder , i am eligible for this assistant statistical exam or not?
21st January 2013, 08:10 PM
mayankt

Hi,
As far as Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer is concern,you must pass at least 2nd class Bachelor of degree in Science / Arts with comprising 2 following subjects ;Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Economics.
Age Limit:
~ You should in between 18 - 34 years
Age Relaxations:
~ If you are work 6 months in the state censusdepartment then you have the relaxation upto 3 year, and 5 years
This post is mainly work as Economics and Statistical purpose and this post is conducted by the state govt

selection processor is based on the written test.
~ In this written test if you have the 40% marks and for reserved category 35% mark to qualify in this test.
Good Luck........
22nd January 2013, 12:30 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

For the recruitment of the ASSISTANT STATICAL OFFICER,. APPSC (ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COOMMISSION), conducts a examination..This post is conducted by the state govt and recently the govt of AP is inviting the applications for this post for this you can click website www.apspsc.gov.in

The educational requirement for the Post of the ASSISTANT STATICAL OFFICER, is a graduation degree or its equivalent from the recognized university, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as indented by the departments ..
One must have to possess second class degree in B.A./B.sc. with a group comprising of any two of the following four subjects from any recognized university--

1. ECONOMICS
2. STATICS
3. MATHEMATICS
4. COMPUTER SCIENCE.

Age limit--Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36* years .

Thank you!!!!
~gamble~
22nd January 2013, 12:40 PM
purvi52

Talking Re: Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer?

i will be a 2012 bsc graduate with statistics as my main subject . am i eligible for aso exam
11th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How method to send qullifications
10th September 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am from btech(EEE).. am i eligible for ASO post?
12th May 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

i am agraduate with only statistic subject then can i eligibel for statistical officer
23rd June 2020, 08:33 PM
S.prabhukrishna

Thumbs up Re: Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer?

I am B com graduate of nagaruna university.i have quantitative techniques subjects in 1 and 2 year degree .is I am Eligible for ASO exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?