27th January 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get enrolled in summer training in IIT Delhi?

sir, i m a 3rd year B.Tech student studying at Dr Kedar Nath Modi Institute Of Engineering and Technology of CHEMICAL BRANCH.I wanted to know the eligibilty criteria for getting enrolled in SUMMER TRAINING at IIT DELHI.

Related Questions:
13th March 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get enrolled in summer training in IIT Delhi?

I am a student of B.Tech CSE VI sem at Vellore Institute Of Technology(VIT),Vellore with current CGPA of 8.96. I wish to pursue summer training at IITD .Kindly provide me the details for the same.
Thanks.
26th March 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get enrolled in summer training in IIT Delhi?

Sir i have completed third year b tech in ECE now i want to do summer training in industry .what should i do
27th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a 3rd year B.Tech student studying at SHEAT COLLEGE VARANASI Of Engineering and Technology of EC BRANCH.I wanted to know the eligibilty criteria for getting enrolled in SUMMER TRAINING at IIT DELHI.
2nd March 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, is there any chance for reservation people . though they are good at percentage but not in top ten. is there any chance for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?