27th January 2012, 05:23 PM
rajnish_pandey

Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?

sir, i am student of MNIT Jaipur studying in 2nd year mechanical engineering. i want to do my summer training in "BOKARO STEEL PLANT". sir please can u tell me the procedure for applying me about it...

18th July 2012, 08:57 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?

Education

Besides the steel plant, Bokaro is also known for what the students from the city have achieved over the years. The students from the city schools are well known to excel in numerous public competitive examinations especially in engineering and medical streams. The wave of success was started by Prasoon Kumar Jha who topped [Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination(IIT JEE)] in 1993. The following year 1994 saw Neeraj Sinha topping several national level medical college entrance examinations, including the ones conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER, Pondicherry). Not only did Neeraj Sinha excel in medical college entrance examinations, but he achieved a covetable AIR (all India rank) of 105 in IIT JEE. Neeraj joined the prestigious All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS) at New Delhi that year to pursue his MBBS degree. Chandan Mishra and Rajeev Ranjan Rakshit achieved outstanding IIT JEE AIRs of 3 and 8 respectively the same year. All the above mentioned students (Prasoon, Neeraj, Chandan, and Rajeev) belonged to Delhi Public School at Bokaro Steel City. Subsequent years have continued to witness students from the city excelling in all major entrance examinations of the country. Bokaro is a dream destination for IIT JEE and CBSE medical aspirants as the education here is quite focused toward competitive exams. The city also boasts of very large expatriate population in US, UAE, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. In fact during 90's and early 2000s Bokaro used to have more than 100 students clearing IIT JEE every year.In 2008, 3 students, Mayank Priyadarshi, Shankhneel Singh and Pramod Kumar, cracked AIIMS in first attempt, while Reet and Varsha secured top ranks in AIPMT. In 2012, Bokaro students secured top 4 state positions in IIT JEE examination. AIIMS and IIT JEE is considered one of the toughest examination to crack.
Educational institutions

Schools

Adarsh Vidya Mandir
ARS Public School
Bokaro Ispat Senior Secondary School 8B
Bokaro Ispat Senior Secondary Schools (4)
Bokaro Ispat vidyalayas (13)
Bokaro Public School
Bokaro Ispat Senior Secondary School 2/C
B I S S S III
B I V II/A
B.I.S.S.S.,XI/D
B.I.V.,II/D
B.S.L +2 High School,Sec-12
Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Bokaro
Crescent Public School , Bokaro
DAV Public School, Sector 4
DAV Public School, Sector 6
Delhi Public School, Bokaro
GGPS, Bokaro
Holy Cross School
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3
Mar Gregorios Memorial Higher Secondary School
N.E.L.C Don Bosco School
Saraswati Vidya Mandir
Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandir
Sardar Patel Public School
Sree Ayyappa Public School
St. Xavier's School
The Oriental Public School, Bokaro
The Mrityunjay Public School, Bokaro
The Pentecostal Assembly School, Bokaro

Colleges

Bokaro Steel City College — Sec.6
Bokaro Mahila College — Sec.3
Women's College — Sec.5
Imamul Hai Khan Law College, Bokoro
RBS College — Sec 12
Chas College, Chas
S S College, Chas, Bokaro
SKS College of Engineering and Technology, Sector 1-B, Bokaro
Tenughat College, Tenughat, Bokaro
Visthapit College, Bokaro
Bokaro Institute of Technology — Marafari
Guru Gobing Singh Technical Campus — Chas
Girl's Polytechnic, Balidih
Bibi Amina Law College — Sec.6
Birsa Munda Dental College — Sec.8
Dental College — Sec.6
Swami Sahja Nand College, Chas
B S City Chapter Of Cost Accountants (For ICWAI)
Institution of Engineers(India), Sec-5 (For AMIE)

The city has technical institutes providing training in the field of software, hardware and multimedia. There are small institutes providing coaching to those preparing for competitive examinations. Most of these institutes are located in and around the city centre, which is at the heart of Bokaro.
25th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET SUMMER VOCATIONAL TRAINING FROM BOKARO STEEL CITY
12th May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of polytechnic 4th sem. i want to training in BSL,so tell me about it
18th March 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir. i self jacky kumar. ece 2nd year ptu student. sir i want to six week traning. so please teach me about system. what is before registation. details me. m.no. 08528614895 e mail. [email protected]
24th March 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Roshan Tewari a student of mechanical 3 rd yr from neotia institute of technology management and science situated in kolkata , west bengal wants to undergo a summer training of 1 month . So if you kindly tell me the procedure of applying so that i can do my training form here
24th March 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

how to i fill online form for summer training in bokaro sail. Please contact me, contact no.-8283952829.
7th October 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student pusuing mba from hyderabad.
I am intrested to build my career in marketing so have to go through an summer internship program wid bokaro for 2016
Kindly contact me on 862873333

Or mail me at [email protected]
6th March 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Rafique ansari. 3rd year student of civil engineering. I want to do summer training in bokaro steel plant please tell me the procedure how to apply.
For this I will thknkful to you.
13th June 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Last date for applying summer training for 2nd year mechanical student in June 2017
17th May 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM second year student of diploma electrical engineering...SIR I want summer training in durgapur steel power plant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?