11th December 2010, 10:31 PM
prasenjitsaha

Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form?

can u tell me the availability of nata exams ?? also tell me where can i find the forms???

12th December 2010, 01:28 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form?

hello dear

application form are not released yet you will get current notification when form will be available here is the link

http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx

good luck
12th December 2010, 01:12 PM
Shruti V.

Default Re: Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form?

Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form?
Where are the exam centres in karnataka?
thanks
Shruti
12th December 2010, 08:44 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form?

The date for NATA application is over as yearly exams are conduct on 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.

The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in The same is also available at all the Test Centers.
Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.

Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.
13th December 2010, 09:40 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

u can go to he website :
www.nata.in
for the details u want ......
16th December 2010, 04:06 PM

can u give me mail when nata application form will released?
17th December 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what is enrollement key?how could i get it for acess of online sample papers
25th January 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

can u give me mail when nata 2011 application form will released
28th January 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,WHAT ARE THE APPROX DATES WHEN FORMS ARE RELEASED
1st February 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

where can i get NATA application form offline?
5th February 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

want to fill form , so give me idea how to get form and when to fill form
6th February 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the correct date of the issue of the nata application forms.. and when is the last date of submission of the application.....of 2011
6th February 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

not able to find nata 2011 brochure. kinndly mail me the brochure .my email [email protected]
9th February 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can u pls say when will nata forms be given?
12th February 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i guess we all want to know when are forms going to be available ,so it would be a great help if we u give us info....
13th February 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

can we get forms offline ??????????
17th February 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the forms of nata
25th February 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

cost of form
26th February 2011, 11:09 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level examination for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture.
Eligibility
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks.
The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website. (http://www.nata.in)

How to Apply:
For appearing in NATA candidates have to fill a pre-registeration form which is available at the NATA website www.nata.in and also at the designated test centers. Candidates then have to take an appointment from the test center by paying the test fees. Candididates will be finally given receipt cum appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center.
13th March 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE WILL I GET THE APPLICATION FORM IN ORISSA? WHEN IS THE NATA ENTRANCE EXAM 2011?
24th March 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

FORM WHERE I GET THE NATA FORMS ? WHAT IS THE LAST DAY OF THE FORMS?
25th March 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

please give me link to register for next nata registration or application form
25th March 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to get forms?
26th March 2011, 02:22 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
The date for NATA application is over as yearly exams are conduct on 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.

The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in The same is also available at all the Test Centers.
Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.

Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.

thank
31st March 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i want the date of nata application form 2011
1st April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

on which date the nata exam is conducting, this year. please inform me on my email id- [email protected]
1st April 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

where can i get nata 2011 application form in hyd? when is the exam conducted? where should i buy application form?
19th April 2011, 03:24 PM
subalde

i am living at surat gujarat. kindly suggest me a center at where i can submite the nata form and dd. foe exam.
3rd May 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the last of nata exam 2011 application for last date
4th May 2011, 01:36 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

You can get the application form from the test centers or you can download it from the following link:

http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/nata.pdf
11th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell wat is the last date to submit nata form.
31st May 2011, 07:30 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level examination for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture.
Eligibility
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks.
The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website. (http://www.nata.in)

How to Apply:
For appearing in NATA candidates have to fill a pre-registeration form which is available at the NATA website www.nata.in and also at the designated test centers. Candidates then have to take an appointment from the test center by paying the test fees.
5th October 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

hi i m oshina studing in +2 , cn u tell me the date of sale of NATA applications forms? and from where to buy application form?
13th October 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am apearing 12th examination so i wish to give nata entrance please tell me from when the form submition start and how
16th November 2011, 04:13 PM
Shyamali_kar @yahoo.com

Please tell me the where can i find the forms of NATA 2012 ? I lived in Salt lake. My son appeared on HS Exm. on 2012.
10th December 2011, 10:10 AM
seema biswal

coaching institutes in delhi for nata preparation
2nd January 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

WHERE will i get the application form OF NATA?Pls send me the link..
24th March 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

when the forms of nata are go na avaliable
9th April 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

when and where can we get the application forms?
9th April 2012, 03:08 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

NATA 2012 Notification:

Nata testshall commence from 15th March 2012 & can be given any wrroking day till 31st August 2012 at designated test centers

NATA Syllabus:
It has two papers
Aesthetic sensitivity test
Drawing test

Aesthetic Sensitivity Test:

Analytical Reasoning
Architeural awareness
Identifying commonly used material & objects based on heir texture
Visualising three dimensional objects through two dimensional drawing
visualising different sides of three dimensional objects
mental ability
imagin comprehension & expression

Drawing Test:

Learn to sketh given object proporationately & rendering in a visually appearaling manner
light & shadow on object & its surrounding
perspective drawing
combine three dimensional objects to from stable structure & depict in sketching
sense of scale & proporation
colour composition , sense of colour
memory drawing
9th April 2012, 06:03 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai.
The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in.
All the best.
13th May 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

where do we get nata application now, and wen is the last date to submit???
3rd October 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

HI..my younger sister is now in puc 2nd year..(10 2). can u please send me the last date of applying for NATA (2012-2013) AND OTHER LATEST UPDATES OF NATA 2013??? My mail ID IS [email protected]
13th April 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the exam date and procedure of the exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?