27th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

What is the procedure to take admission in marine engineering (iit college) after diploma in mechanical engineering ? Please assist me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  3. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure for marine engineering admission after diploma in mechanical
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  12. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  13. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
21st June 2012, 12:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

To join any of the IITs you have to score well in the Joint Entrance exam. Also your marks in diploma course will considered. Scoring well in these exam as well counselling session is a must. You must also consider pursuing courses from T.S. Chanakya, MERI etc. You will be eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing this course.
7th July 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i have completed b.tech in mechanical engineering.i want to join graduation in marine engineering. can i do these course in Uk. if yes which is the best college?
9th July 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing B.E. from mechanical branch. I want to join Nautical or marine Engineering course after completing my B.E. i have scored 65% in 10th & 41% in 12th & my ongoing B.E. percentage is 78%. can i join any nautical or marine engineering courses in govt. or private colleges? please suggest. i m hoping for a positive answer..... my email id is [email protected]
15th July 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join in marine job .I am appeared diploma in mechanical .please reply me
8th October 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed diploma mechanical engg(70%).i want join B.E marine engg govt college. how to join sir please send deteils.pleae sir... this is my email id is [email protected]
15th March 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

what is a minimum percentage after diploma to join the marine engginering
17th February 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

As i have finished my 10th exam and I am in diploma my 10th percentage is 60 and my diploma percentage is 91.7 ongoing in 2nd semester I want gonna join BE in marine please help to say how I join marine engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?