11th December 2010, 10:41 PM
Rit_686

How to join construction company for completing internship in summer vacations?

Sir,
I want to join the construction for completing the internship for summer vacations, so please give me details for joining the company.
Thanking you!

21st July 2011, 09:59 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to join construction company for completing internship in summer vacations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rit_686 View Post
Sir,
I want to join the construction for completing the internship for summer vacations, so please give me details for joining the company.
Thanking you!
Dear friend yes you can do summer training in construction company but you have to do something .............

First you will make a letter from your college to that company in which you want to join for summer training...........

you make that letter from from your college to training and placement department............

and send that letter to the name of SENIOR MANAGER to that company in which you want to do summer training...........

The letter format should be this type..........

TO
THE SR. MANAGER
DLF OR NCC

Some companies name is given ............

1.DLF

2.NCC

3.RELIANCE

4.PWD

5.ITC

These are the best company for construction limited...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?