27th January 2012, 11:51 PM
sriram_hm

List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?

could u please provide to me the List of non gate colleges offering mtech in petroleum/oil&gas/qc engineering in india

Related Questions:
  1. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  2. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  3. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  4. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  5. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  6. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India?
  7. Colleges offering Mtech in Biotechnology in India? GATE exam necessary for M.tech?
  8. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  9. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  10. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  11. Colleges in India offering M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  12. Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  15. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London? -- [New]
  17. Colleges in South India offering M.tech in Biotechnology? Coaching for GATE entrance exam?
  18. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India?
18th March 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?

If, I did m.tech from non gate. Then it will be correct. Because i should not take gap after B.tech completed.
2nd June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If, I did m.tech from non gate. Then it will be correct. Because i should not take gap after B.tech completed.
which college u studied ?
1st November 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i'm completed my graduation in mechanical engineering with 71%
. now i'm looking for suitable college for my further study .i'm in interested in petrolium engineering , pipe line engineering &metalurgical etc
2nd May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Non entrance m.tech oil&gas engineering course
23rd December 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

is there any college for used automobile oilrefining study
16th July 2014, 10:19 PM
jithinshaju

List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?
28th December 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

The GATE does not have petroleum engineering subject in the list of papers. How can petroleum engineers seek admission in M Tech in Petroleum engineering and compete for OIL PSUs posts ? Also please name the institutes/universities/colleges offering M Tech in Petroleum Engineering without GATE score.
12th January 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation mechanical enginering i wiling to do m.tech in petroling plz try to give the details of coleges offering m.tech in petroling and entrance procedure
16th June 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

appeared for be exam (mechanical) looking the admission in petroleum eng. please advise accordingly not appeared for the gate exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?