28th January 2012, 11:41 AM
adil ahamad

How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?

sir how many private college take admission in mbbs through mh cet? and what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  5. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  7. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  12. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [New]
  13. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  14. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  15. Fee structure for private MBBS medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  17. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
28th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?

Please give me the admission procedure in private colleges in Maharashtra for the acadamic year 2012?
30th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?

list of private medical colleges which take admission through MH-CET & their fee stucture
11th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

how many private colleges can i get for MBBS through MH-CET & their fee structure
21st June 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 130 MARKS IN PCB GROUP IN MHTCET,WHICH college i can get admission for mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?