28th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?

fees structure of correspondence
please send me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  2. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  4. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  5. Fee structure of BBA program from Correspondence? Is BBA course availabel though correspondence?
  6. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  7. Detailed information about SNAP for MBA program with fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA in HR correspondence
  10. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
  11. Fee structure for various MBA programs?
  12. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can i apply for correspondence MBA? From where to get the study material? Fee structure of it?
  16. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  18. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
9th March 2012, 02:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fees structure of correspondence
please send me the details.

Candidate seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through distance mode may opt for Indira Gandhi National Open University-IGNOU which is University Grant Commission [UGC] recognized and the distance courses are approved by Distance Education Council [DEC]. Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks [45% for reserved] in any discipline from recognized University are eligible for admission for MBA program. The duration of the course is 2 and 1/2 years. The fee for the program costs around Rs. 21,000. Candidate has to go through OPENMAT [entrance test] which is conducted by the University itself. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
10th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,

I have complete the Graduation,Now I want to do MBA,Kindly provide fee structure on given below email:-
[email protected]
10th April 2012, 06:55 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

MBA stands for Management in Business Administration and this course can be done in two ways they are:

1)REGULAR
2)CORRESPONDENCE

FEE STRUCTURE:

There are a lot of Entrance exams which are conducted for the admission of candidates for the MBA courses in different colleges.

[SIZE="3"]
THE LIST OF ENTRANCE EXAMS IS:
[/SIZE]
  • CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by IIMs
  • XAT (Xavier Admission Test) –conducted by Xavier Business schools
  • Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) – conducted by IITs
  • Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) – conducted by The Symbiosis Institutes for SCMHRD, SIBM, SIIB, SITM.
  • AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) conducted by The Association of Indian Management Schools conducts the ATMA.
  • GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
  • Common Entrance Test (CET)
  • BIMT Admission Test (Birla Institute of Management Technology Admission Test)
  • Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service, Delhi
->The Duration of the course is 2 years and there are a lot of colleges which offers this course through the above Entrance exams so you have to first cleat these exams.
13th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,
I have complete the Graduation,Now I want to do MBA correspondence,Kindly provide fee structure &
admisson detail on given below email:-
[email protected]
2nd January 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hii i have completed my graduation n now i wanna do mba correspondence,plz provide fee structure n rest of the details email;[email protected]
29th March 2013, 11:23 AM

Hi m parul.i hav cmpleted my graduation now I wanna to do mba pls provide me fee strcture nd adissn details
7th December 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hii
presenty i m doing job in IT company at chandigarh..and i have 2 years bond.so i want to do mba (correspondance)kindly help me by providind fee structure and admission details...my email [email protected]
8th December 2015, 12:26 PM
Riya mathew

Hii friend,

For candidates those are seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through distance mode you may opt for NIBM global (National Institute of Business Management) for correspondence program at a very affordable fee structure.Many of my friends have done their MBA through correspondence via NIBM only.It is one of the best institute of online MBA providers in India.For fee structure you can visit the NIBM’s official page for more details.
15th December 2015, 08:49 PM
lvenkatesh

Before letting you know the fee structure for correspondence MBA course, I would like to tell you one thing.

There is no use of doing MBA course in Correspondence mode. Companies will not take Correspondence candidates especially for MBA course.

Because most of the MBA classes are interactive sessions and so many management activities will be conducted in regular mode which can not be attended by Correspondence candidates.

The fee would be 15K-30K in Correspondence for MBA course. It is varied from one university to another university.

you should scored a 50% of marks in Graduation for joining MBA program.

If you do have enough time and not doing any job, please join in regular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?