28th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Arpitha123

How can I apply for inplant training? Is there any cutoff marks?

hello sir, this is Arpitha (3rd year chemical engineering ) in MS ramaiah institute of technology bangalore .. I have an aggregate of 8.5 ... how can i apply for inplant training ?.. is der any cut off marks ?

29th January 2012, 11:54 AM
prafvik

Default Re: How can I apply for inplant training? Is there any cutoff marks?

To apply for inplant training you have to take permission letter from your institution also attach your attested marklists with it and apply to HR or training department of company where you have to do training.

For your second query related to cut offs, generally there are no cut offs for inplant training but for critical conditions like if students applications are more than required then they are using cutoffs which is very rare.
So don't hesitate for cutoffs.
29th January 2012, 05:11 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How can I apply for inplant training? Is there any cutoff marks?

Dear Arpitha,

In-Plant Training is a part of the curriculum in many engg colleges. Ideally, it is undertaken during the vacation in the third year, or after the sixth semester.

Unfortunately, there is no ready packages available. Yes, some institutions offer in-plant training for a fixed amount, but by and large, they are money minded people and do no further than issuing the certificate.

In order to get effective training, you have to identify institutions/factories/laboratories in your vicinity and talk to them. You may get help from your seniors and your placement cell for this purpose.

No cut-off is required or prescribed.

You should try to take maximum benefit out of the In-Plant training because this gives you first hand opportunity to explore practical field rather than the text books.

If facilities are available, you may pursue such training during the second year vacations also of a more basic nature.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?