29th January 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year

I am doing my 3rd year engg. in the field of computer science and i am planning to do an internship in mumbai. I just wanted to know what all companies provide internship for a period of one month in mumbai and how to go about it??? i am plaaning to do my internship in the month of july.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  2. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Summer internship companies for computer science engineering students? -- [New]
  5. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  7. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  8. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  10. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  11. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?
  12. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  13. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  14. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  15. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  16. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  17. List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?
  18. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
24th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year

which companies r poviding the intership for cse students
10th June 2013, 01:57 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year

Hi

You may target all the IT firm

some of the IT firm you may like to target are as follows

Cognizant India private limited.

Accenture services private limited

Tata Consultancy Services

Hindustan Computer Limited

Insperia Solutions

Mind Tree limited.

Iken Solutions

Infosys

Infotech Enterprises Ltd

Wipro

Convergys

Nicholas Piramal India Limited

You may write to them.
Send your CV to as many company as you can to increase your chance of getting an internship

all the best
22nd June 2015, 03:02 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Some of the best reputed companies for CS branch to apply for internship is listed below:-

Cognizant India private limited.
Nicholas Piramal India Limited
Wipro
Convergys
Infotech Enterprises Ltd.
Mind Tree limited.
Insperia Solutions.
Mind Tree limited.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?