30th January 2012, 12:00 AM
Angiiiii

What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?

hiiii m studying in diploma from I.T at Rajkot....i gave the exam of 5th semester recently and going to start 6th semester..with the end of diploma,i am seeing forward to take admission in degree course.
I just want to know the procedures and proess also the criteria and percentage requirement to get admission in degree colleges and if its the government one???Please help me out...

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  9. Admission Procedure for joining Degree course in IIT after Diploma?
  10. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  11. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  13. Criteria for taking admission in M.Phil course? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  17. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  18. How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?
5th April 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?

Hii.m 10th passed i want to d addmistion of diploma colleg.tell me about d proses of admistion.
2nd June 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?

Can a 10th passed student get admission in atharva college
21st June 2012, 05:00 PM
kavi gopani

HI,
after diploma if you want admission in degree college you have to appear for entrance exms like GUJCET for studing in gujrat like wise every state has its own entrnce and also you can appear for AIEEE and if only you get the best ranks and grade you can get admission in govt college
you need to prepare well because of big competition going on and details of exam can be obtained from internet
ALL THE BEST
21st June 2012, 05:03 PM
kavi gopani

HI,
after diploma if you want admission in degree college you have to appear for entrance exms like GUJCET for studing in gujrat like wise every state has its own entrnce and also you can appear for AIEEE and if only you get the best ranks and grade you can get admission in govt college
you need to prepare well because of big competition going on and details of exam can be obtained from internet
ALL THE BEST
27th January 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to give direct paper of be.?.
2nd November 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder mechanical engineer. I have also passed HS(10 2) in science stream but I haven't obtained pass mark in math(theory).suggest me how can I get scope in LEET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?