29th January 2012, 11:28 PM
pankaj giri

Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?

i want to know what r the procedure to apply education in abroad .and exams has been organised by indian govn for scholarship and take education in abroad ? Actully i m graduate nd i want to do master's degree from abroad .if anyone know abt it plz tell me i m so thankful to you

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  3. Procedure to join MBA in abroad? Exams to be answered for it? Which are the coaching centers in Coimbatore for TANCET or GRE for MBA?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  6. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure of pursuing MS Abroad?
  8. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  9. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?
  11. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  13. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Which universities offer Ph.D in Biotechnology in abroad? Entrance exams to be answered?
  15. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
  16. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  17. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
20th April 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?

i am dental hygienist 3rd year student .is trere any job in karachi?
17th December 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?

How to get a job in Indian embessy in abroad
17th November 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am eh dental student nd want to do my MDS in abroad ,is there any scholorship oppurtunities 4 me
any exams to be taken
plz suggest if any are der
27th February 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my ug in 2011 and planning to go for abroad? But there is an year gap in my graduation so pls suggest me weather it is good to go for abroad and persue my studies?
THERE WILL BE ANY SCHOLARSHIP FACILITIES FROM THE UNIVERSITIES APART FROM US?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?