29th January 2012, 11:41 PM
nsethi2

How to join Crime Branch or Cid after completing SYBCOM?

Im 26 years old and i have done with SYBCOM n after that due to sum reasons i left out my studies ?But im really really interested in joining CRIME BRANCH OR CID ?Plzzzzz i need ur help ?
Mail to :[email protected]

1st February 2012, 01:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Crime Branch or Cid after completing SYBCOM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsethi2 View Post
Im 26 years old and i have done with SYBCOM n after that due to sum reasons i left out my studies ?But im really really interested in joining CRIME BRANCH OR CID ?Plzzzzz i need ur help ?
Mail to :[email protected]
Since CBI and CID are two different departments, lets discuss them separately.
To join CBI, you need to be within the age limit of 28 years and as far as academic qualification is concerned. you need to be a graduate to join as an Sub-Inspector/Inspector in this department.
Since you haven't completed your graduation, you will not be considered eligible for officer rank and will have to join as Head Constable/Constable. In order to be considered eligible for the post, you will have to write entrance examination conducted by the selection board of CBI.

CID is a branch in every state police which deals in specific crimes. Now, one can be part of the CID after joining the police department and similar to the CBI, undergraduate candidates are not eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector and therefore, you will have to apply for the post of Head Constable in your state police.

If I suggest you to register again for the bachelors degree program, It will take 3 years, which means you will be 29/30 at the time you graduate and than you won't be eligible to apply for the officers post because of your age and at present, you can not be considered for the officers post because of your academic qualification.
15th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

hi iam jyoti i did my fybcom(bni)i the year 2006 eve after i attended my sy classes but after that i met with an accident now after a gap of six yrs i want to complete my graduation i spoke to college too but they saying univerty should permit gap og ssix year so what is the rule like can i rejoin in sybni again or have to restart it from fybni
31st May 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I m 19 year old.
I m studying in sy.b.com n i want to join cid plz give me some suggestion for what i do?
13th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

iam 12th standard passed and i continue to B.Com. I join to c.i.d. but i didn't know how to join the c.i.d. please tell me how to join the c.i.d?
2nd August 2013, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

can i apply after passing 12 at any post in crime branch
2nd August 2013, 05:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai Dude
To join CBI, you need to be within the age limit of 28 years and as far as academic qualification is concerned. you need to be a graduate to join as an Sub-Inspector/Inspector in this department.
Since you haven't completed your graduation, you will not be considered eligible for officer rank and will have to join as Head Constable/Constable. In order to be considered eligible for the post, you will have to write entrance examination conducted by the selection board of CBI.

CID is a branch in every state police which deals in specific crimes. Now, one can be part of the CID after joining the police department and similar to the CBI, undergraduate candidates are not eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector and therefore, you will have to apply for the post of Head Constable in your state police.

If I suggest you to register again for the bachelors degree program, It will take 3 years, which means you will be 29/30 at the time you graduate and than you won't be eligible to apply for the officers post because of your age and at present, you can not be considered for the officers post because of your academic qualification.
Thank You
20th October 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I m doing lst yr b.com, nw how can I join crime branch ???
27th March 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

this is my last year of TY B.F.M.(batchelor of financial market)
i want to joind in CID
what i should do further
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?