13th December 2010, 03:07 PM
gpaliwal00

How may a B.Tech 3rd year student apply for training? From where training can be done?

what is the procedure for training after 3rd for a B tech student, and where the training is done?
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  7. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  11. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  13. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  14. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  15. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  16. Implant training or internship at HCL for B.Tech iT 3rd year student?
  17. How to do training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Are there any training centres in Goa that provides training to EC student?
26th March 2012, 09:05 PM
zeya007

Default Re: How may a B.Tech 3rd year student apply for training? From where training can be done?

Dear friend,
In b.tech 3rd year training is required and it depends upon you branch and choice that from where you want to take training.
To apply for training you have to first get the no objection certificate(NOC) from the college.
Some of the training companies has fixed the number seats so in order to get place of your choice you have to apply as soon as possible.
If you are from EC branch then you can pursue training from BSNL, MTNL,Doordarshan, All India radio,etc
for mechanical students TATA motors, TISCO, BSL are some of the famous training companies.
17th April 2015, 04:48 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may a B.Tech 3rd year student apply for training? From where training can be done?

as you have not mentioned here about your stream and that you are studying now in b tech so I cannot tell you the companies properly where you can apply for training as you are studying in 3rd year so you are going to appear in summer training that you can do in the companies related to your stream in which you are doing b.tech.

The procedure to apply for training in any company is_

to apply for training in any company is very simple first you have to get the permission letter for training from your college they will suggest you to go for the companies for your training and you have to summit that training letter in the company to the training instructor of that company and then if there is any seat available or vacant then they will allow you for training and in training you have to learn everything carefully and make a training report of that you got during training because that report is of 100 marks that are added to your b.tech degree and in future that training will be so helpful to you because in every company for job interview training regarding questions are put by interviewer that help you to get the job and work also in whole life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?