13th December 2010, 03:46 PM
S.Negi

List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?

Hi

My Name Srishti, I am going to complete my Master in Mass Communication(ICDEOL) from HPU Shimla. I am working in Chandigarh and would like to make my career as a News Reader/Anchors and in Print Media.

Kindly suggest me some good institutes in Chandigarh and Mohali offering above mentioned courses and also tell me what are the career scopes in it and where one can reach in this field?
How can we get the Government Job in the same field?

Regards
Srishti[/COLOR]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?
  2. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  4. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  5. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  6. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  7. Is it beneficial to learn any foreign language in news reading career?
  8. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  9. In which course should I take admission for career in optics? Best institutes for this course?
  10. Important courses to learn in Networking field? Best Institutes offering these courses? How to make a good career in Networking?
  11. What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?
  12. One can become News Reader/News Anchor only by doing MBA or other courses are available as well?
  13. Computer courses after 12th and list of computer institutes? -- [New]
  14. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I expect any NIT? Which NITs can I get?
  16. How to make a career in Corporate field? What is the scope of M.Tech(ECE) in corporate field?
  17. What should I study between GATE and CAT?
  18. How to do fashion designing after passing 12th class?

6th November 2011, 08:24 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?

Hi

Mass communication is a very vast field, and it opens your career in media, Television, and other potential areas.

Firstly complete your master's degree, and then you can apply to the different journalism channels like AAJ TAK, NDTV, CNBC, Star news, etc.

Or you can also become editor of the newspapers like TOI, Hindustan times, Economic times.

You have to acquire knowledge about the various topics happening in our country and across the world.

You can also apply to foreign universities, and make your mark there also.

Otherwise, Doordarshan is the government sector company, you can look towards, for establishing yourself in this mass comm. field.

All the best.

11th November 2011, 11:35 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?

Sir,
Firstly complete your master's degree, and then you can apply to the different journalism channels like AAJ TAK, NDTV, CNBC, Star news, etc.
Or you can also become editor of the newspapers like TOI, Hindustan times, Economic times.
You have to acquire knowledge about the various topics happening in our country and across the world.
You can also apply to foreign universities, and make your mark there also.
Thanks,

28th March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th standerd now. Please kindly tell me which i have to choose for 11thand 12th
(Science, Commerce or Arts) ?

22nd June 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to become a news reader.but i do know what are the qualifications to become a newr reader.now i am completed plustwo commerc.i am physicaly handipated candidate also so plz tell me sir what i can do

6th March 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi,i only got matric and im a good reader,i want to be a news reader, should i go to varsity and study fther and where or i can still get that job with matric only?

27th February 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me for the top colleges in Mumbai for news reading courses.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?