13th December 2010, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?

Sir ,
i have done my graeduation in Bsc(Bio.) with 56% ,and i want to take admission in Msc.(Forensic science).But i do not know the process that how to gate admission on this,in this regard i want to know about form opening closing and filling date,and i also want know that is there any test which is conducted by amity or admission is based on which criteria.
And you can say that all process in detail.The college may be others too.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
21st February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?

Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
5th July 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?

sir,
i want to take admission in msc(forensice science).and ihave done my gradution bsc(bio tech) with 64%
10th June 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to take admission for ethical hacking course.I have done 12th from UP BOARD with 64% recently.So i want to know, is this course available in bsc course??
sir please reply me soon.
18th November 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like t know about the entrance exam for doing msc forensic science
7th January 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about that is there any entrance exam conducted by university for admission in amity university.
and when will be the forms for the same will open
please reply me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?