30th January 2012, 08:27 PM
zigbeebee

How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?

I am vishnu, studying btech 3rd yr of ece.I want to do my ms in USA.I am from middle class family.So what is the maximum cost that we need to bear to do ms in USA.And also please give me the the details about the gre exam pattern. Financially which country is feasible.
I want a proper guidence,so pls help me.

Related Questions:
7th December 2012, 02:52 PM
ShujaShaheen

Default Re: How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbeebee View Post
I am vishnu, studying btech 3rd yr of ece.I want to do my ms in USA.I am from middle class family.So what is the maximum cost that we need to bear to do ms in USA.And also please give me the the details about the gre exam pattern. Financially which country is feasible.
I want a proper guidence,so pls help me.
For doing MS from USA, you first need to appear for GRE exam. After the score will be forwarded to you then you can apply to different colleges according to your requirement and fee structure of the college.

You will also have to appear for TOEFL and secure passing marks in that.

After taking admission in college(of your wish - fee vary college to college), you can also go for part time job very easily and you can get a handsome amount.
20th April 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?

Will gre exam be same for all branches?
24th June 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

what will the minimum fee for ms in us....?
7th December 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

After complet deploma in electronics and telecommunication which field selected to bachalor.????or getting good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?