13th December 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after dropping from first year of engineering? Is BSc a good choice?

am droped ma engineering at first year due to some problems.now am confused wht will i do..there is no enough time for entrance preparation,but am going to write entrance exam, if i cnt get the entrance at good college wht will i do.?is bsc is good..but its not a professional course thats one problem...plzz help me...

15th August 2011, 08:57 PM
siddarth.d.jadhav

Default Re: What can I do after dropping from first year of engineering? Is BSc a good choice?

let me know your interest other than bsc or bcs?
if you are finally going to opt for bsc or bcs,after that go for mba or any other competative exams.it will surely healp you..
15th August 2011, 10:07 PM
manojahirwar

Default Re: What can I do after dropping from first year of engineering? Is BSc a good choice?

friend BSC is good option,after bsc you can do msc or mba that is professional and now a days these has big demand ,so don't confuse and try these .good luck..........
16th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

k,u taken good choice. don't waste time ,utilize the time for your carear
16th August 2011, 08:46 PM
sg1991

You should do that course which interests you most whether it is professional or not.
And B. Sc. is a good option. It will give you a lot of opportunities.
After B. Sc. you can do M. Sc. After M. Sc. you can do B. Ed. and Ph. D.
You will easily get the job of lecturer or professor in govt schools and colleges with these qualifications.
Other than this, you can do BCA, BBA, B. Com., B. Arch., DCA etc.
All these fields are full of jobs. You should choose the field of your interest.
8th July 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 join the navy....
n i want to ask u that can i join navy after the drop of 1st yr of engineering....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?