31st January 2012, 12:15 AM
redffg

Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?

does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test or the admission to IHM Pusa is possible through joint entrance test ( JEE ) conducted by NCHMCT? HOW TO Appear in entrance test of IHM Pusa, from where can i get its application form?
if possible tell me name of some other leading institution of hotel management.

17th February 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?

i have completed my graduation in 2011. is there any entrance exam to get into ihm pusa & what will be the duration of the course and from where will i get the forms and what is the last date for the submission of application??
20th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?

http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-Exam/Hotel-Management-JEE-NCHMCT.html
9th April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to know last date of submission of application for entrance test 2012. Can application form be filled on line
17th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

tell me the Entrance Exam 2012 Center in Delhi.
26th April 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

tell me the examinatin centres of ihm delhi centres
26th April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

where is the examination centres of ihm pusa in delhi?
26th April 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

wheres is the ihm examination conducted in2012 centres?
7th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Arun Abraham

Post Re: Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?

IHM Pusa admit students through NCHMCT entrance only no separate tests you need to score an All India Rank of 400 in General and 1000 for any caste category. Some other good colleges are Oberoi STEP program, new delhi, IHM Chennai, IHM Mumbai, IHM Bangalore. If you want to know anything else drop me a mail at [email protected]
9th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 02-08-1990 can i eligible for pusa
28th June 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

at what time of the year does the course start in pusa?
7th February 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where is the examination centres of ihm pusa in delhi?
dont know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?