31st January 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?

Hai sir,
i am doing my finalyear pg.i am interested to apply for bank exams.buti dont know how to aproach for the exams.pls guide to do exams.when i want to apply the exams.pls need the detailes
thak you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  3. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  4. Details about the weightage of TANCET M.E for CSE?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  6. What are the different bank exams i can apply for being a BSc final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Bank job for PO level post being Medical final year student? -- [New]
  8. Maximum age limit to appear for GATE Exam?
  9. Job eligibility for banks clerks in nationalised banks?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  11. Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  13. How can I appear for NET exam after passing B.Com?
  14. Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerical positions in Goa being a candidate having secured 57% in Post Graduation with Economics?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  16. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  17. Detailed Information regarding GATE Exam?
  18. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
1st February 2012, 09:15 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?

BANK PO

you can apply for bank GOVT examination provided you fulfill the minimum eligibilty requirement.

1.Graduated from recognized university with at least 55% to 60% marks.
2.Your age is not less than 21 and more than 30 yrs.

Usually BANK PO jobs publish in employment newspaper.
you just have to fill the form if you fulfill minimum eligiblity requirement.

There will be fixed time for entrance exam for the BANK PO.
If you clear the entrance exam you will be called for interview.
After clearing the interview you will get the job.

Question paper consist of questions related to Quantitative aptitude ,English,reasoning,General awareness and computer

There will be 250 questions of multiple choice you have to solve the paper in limited time.

Read the employment newspaper regularly for detail information.This paper comes weekly and easily available in bookshops.

or visit the employment paper website regularly for any bank PO jobs updates - www.employmentnews.gov.in
2nd February 2012, 06:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?

To apply for a bank exam, just look out in the newspapers and the Internet for bank exam dates. Check when you have to buy application forms and the last date for submission. You can apply at any time during your final year. Graduation is a minimum eligibility for those applying and a Masters is needed only for higher posts. Even then, you needn’t have to hold a Masters degree while applying but you should have it by the time you are called for the interview if selected.
4th March 2012, 02:27 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

you can apply for bank GOVT examination provided you fulfill the minimum eligibilty requirement.

1.Graduated from recognized university with at least 55% to 60% marks.
2.Your age is not less than 21 and more than 30 yrs.

visit the employment paper website regularly for any bank PO jobs updates - www.employmentnews.gov.in
8th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed my 12th can i apply for bank exams.....
12th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

now iam studying btech 2nd year. can i apply for bank exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?