31st January 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me to get Job after completion of Graduation with BE in ECE?

i'm studying B.E (Electronics n communications) final semester. i didn't get place from our college so which course is better for me, to get job after my graduation.

31st January 2012, 11:35 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Which course is better for me to get Job after completion of Graduation with BE in ECE?

It is always a good option to do higher studies as this world is getting more and more competitive day by day.
You have several options available for you. You can do your M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, etc
But if you are keen only on doing courses you cay go for C, C++, Core JAVA complete courses or may be some courses on ANDROID operating systems as it is fast growing today.
Good luck!!
2nd February 2012, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me to get Job after completion of Graduation with BE in ECE?

There are several options for you after doing your graduation with BE in ECE. If you have passion for teaching, then you could go for an M.Tech in the same stream. You could also opt for a different stream in M.Tech. Or you could go for a total change and go for an MBA. Nowadays, B.E and MBA is a good combination to get a lucrative job.
4th March 2012, 02:25 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi
friend,
if your looking for the good course to get a fine job.1st u have to learn some courses.c,c++,java,oracle and dot net,learn these courses and should get a certified courses and then you will get a good job

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?