14th December 2010, 12:09 AM
shubham shivani

Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?

are we supposed to know and learn to get through the entrance of masters in linguistics in DU and JNU.
Kindly guide me because linguistics as an optional paper is not prescribed in our university syllabus in undergraduation,so we alien to this feild.Also i want to know whether the entrance test is based on our academic skills and knowledge or special knowledge of linguisticas as a subject is required to crack the entrance.

Thanking you
SHUBHAM SHIVANI

25th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?

can i knw d sylabs of eng lit 4 entrance???
11th December 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?

have done my BA in enlish major after 4years gap of my hs exam can i give entrance for master in delhi university
15th May 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone send the previous year question paper of delhi university M.A linguistics ? Please help me with it !!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?