14th December 2010, 01:45 PM
sanat1404

Is it right to Give NET for getting Ph.D in Painting(Gujarati Medium) from SNDT Pune?

my freind has Master deegree in Hindi and Painting.She wants to do Ph.D in painting in Gujarati Medium from SNDT Pune.I think she will have to appear for Entrance exam (which she would like to give in NET)will you please guide me in details.may I also get date for entrance (NET) Exams.THanks.SANAT

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune
  2. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  3. How to become a professor in SNDT college of Pune?
  4. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  5. Can I appear in PhD(History) exam in Hindi being an Hindi medium candidate? -- [New]
  6. Details of colleges providing B.Ed. in Hindi from Hindi medium in Pune?
  7. How can I do Ph.d in Hindi Medium from Pune University?
  8. Can I study PhD in Modern History in Bengali medium rather English medium?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  10. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NET and SET if pursuing M.Com from SNDT Women's University?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  13. What is the time table of B.Ed of Pune University and SNDT University
  14. Admission in external MCA is possible at Pune university for BCA holder from SNDT university?
  15. Can I do B.Ed in science after doing BSc in Botany from Pune University and PG in sports science and nutrition from SNDT university Pune
  16. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  17. List of SSC English Medium Schools in Pune and Navi Mumbai?
  18. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Is it right to Give NET for getting Ph.D in Painting(Gujarati Medium) from SNDT Pune?

Yes, it is beneficial to you to give NET for getting Ph.D from SNDT Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?