1st February 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka

pls tell if my daughter is eligible for karnataka CET,she was born in karnataka but did her school and 12th std in A.P ,i am her mother who has lived in karnataka for 25yrs , studied ,school and college in karnataka, NOW LIVING IN a.p. FROM 1989 , OUR MOTHER TONGUE IS HINDI

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  2. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  3. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka
  4. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  5. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  9. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  11. Am i eligible to apply for Karnataka CET if my mother studied for 15 years in Karnataka?
  12. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  14. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  16. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  17. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  18. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
3rd April 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka

IM FROM AP AM I ELIGIBLE FOR WRITIN KCET? AND I FANY CHANCES PLEASE TELL ME HOWZ DAT POSSIBLE???
27th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka

How to get admission in college std. 11 th for my son who has studied upto 10 th outside Karnataka?
28th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i have studied in karnataka but now living in A.P, i want domicile certificate . how to get it?
28th March 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in Tamilnadu my mother studied in bangalore. can i appear for K-CEAT?
28th September 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i want job depending on my puc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?