1st February 2012, 01:03 PM
palashok

Can I appear directly in IPCC course after passing B.A?

i am ba pass can i directly apper in ipcc course ? please tell me my chances

3rd February 2012, 05:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear directly in IPCC course after passing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by palashok View Post
No, it is not possible to register directly for the IPCC-Integrated Professional Competence Course, without qualifying the Common Proficiency Test, even if you are a graduate, from commerce or non-commerce background.
The Common proficiency Test is compulsory for candidates willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course.
In order to take the test, you just need to register two months before the test is being conducted.
The Common Proficiency Test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and for more information, you may refer to the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
4th February 2012, 08:03 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by palashok View Post

No you can't directly apply for ( IPCC ) Integrated Professional Competence Course after Completing B.A course . For Integrated Professional Competence Course you should compulsory qualified in Common Proficiency Test then only your eligible to apply for Integrated Professional Competence Course .

IPCC :- Integrated Professional Competence Course

Eligibility criteria :-

You should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent Examination .

You Should Compulsory qualified in CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) with good percentile of marks .

If your qualified in Entrance Examination / Foundation Examination / Professional Education are eligible to apply for this course .

As per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for IPCC course . If your interested to apply for IPCC course then you should qualified in CPT Examination . So I suggest you to apply for cpt Examination and get good percentile of marks then only your eligible to apply for the Examination .
4th March 2012, 01:43 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Eligibility criteria :-

You should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent Examination .

You Should Compulsory qualified in CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) with good percentile of marks .

If your qualified in Entrance Examination / Foundation Examination / Professional Education are eligible to apply for this course .

As per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for IPCC course . If your interested to apply for IPCC course then you should qualified in CPT Examination . So I suggest you to apply for cpt Examination and get good percentile of marks then only your eligible to apply for the Examination .
20th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for IPCC exam directly after my marriage
24th August 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I'm completed my graduation...but in al my graduation course no one subject of 100marks so plz tel me....can i register direct for ipcc...plz tel me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?