1st February 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?

I want to do B.ed. through correspondence from Jammu University only.Kindly tell me the admission procedure and eligibility conditions and last date of applying.Pl. guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  2. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  3. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. Can I get admission in PhD or M.Phil in any university in India after completing PG in English from Jammu university?
  7. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  8. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  9. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. How to apply for B.Ed in Distance learning mode after M.A?
  12. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  13. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  15. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  18. Is Jammu University recognized by UGC and NCTE?
10th March 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?

wht is the last date for submission the correspondance b.ed?
29th April 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?

Please tell the qualifications for B.ed
30th June 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam is there for B.ed.
4th August 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary being a teacher to seek admission in B.Ed. through distance mode in jammu university
1st August 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in government job and want to do correspondence b.end in this session please tell me the process I or how I can get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?