1st February 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?

I have completed my BCA Degree in 2011 I want to do my MCA part time So, just wanted to know when are the MCA CET Part time forms would be available?And also, Is it good opting for Part Time MCA?

30th July 2012, 09:43 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?

hi

Doing part time is worth for who currently working in an organisations,so as to move upward in their functional area.

MCA is master of Computer Application in which mca aspirants gonna study software process like Programming to sofware engineering,testing.

so as you did BCA so if you are working in any organisation you can go for mca part time,unless you should do your MCA in regular to get job,because Private companies wont recruit part time graduate freshers for their organisation,,

Hope this information helps you

All the best
13th October 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?

i have done bca ccna ccnp and mpls and i was working in microsense as a network engineer should i quit ma job and do mca
13th October 2014, 09:15 PM
rathod 123

i have done bca ccna ccnp mpls and also 8th months of exp in microsense network should i discontinue my job and mca or hunt for another job
28th December 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCOM . Although i am working in a IT Company as data analyst . And working in the same profile since 2010 .
Want to deep dive into data and get higher education so that i can get good hike.
So Please suggest will Part time MCA worth to me.
If Yes which university i would go for . ( Dwarka Delhi )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?