14th December 2010, 07:59 PM
Devansh17

Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?

I have done a mistake in online AIEEE form,
I have entered my E-mail address instead of mailing address,
i have not yet posted the registration form to delhi, i have tried to contact the department by each possible means,they do not pick up the phone(no. specified on aieee website),they do not reply to the e-mail,what should i do?
I have saved my form in ms word , so shall i do the changes direct and then post the form to delhi?

15th December 2010, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?

Hmm thats a serious issue. No use of calling the AIEEE officials as they never pick up calls so dont waste your time contacting them..

Since you have not yet submitted and have finalized the form only thing you can do is fill up a new form offline or online if possible. Be careful this time and send it only after checking for all the mistakes.

Dont send this form with your email id written instead of mailing address. They wont think twice and will reject the form

So give it a try
15th December 2010, 12:56 AM
lavanyaratala

Default Re: Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?

hey just edit it and send the form again or else go with some recommendations
15th December 2010, 01:05 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?

Hello dear

As mistake is serious and this about your carrier so dont take risk and fill up new form it will be good idea so purchase a new form that will be fine.

good luck
15th December 2010, 02:21 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devansh17 View Post
I have done a mistake in online AIEEE form,
I have entered my E-mail address instead of mailing address,
i have not yet posted the registration form to delhi, i have tried to contact the department by each possible means,they do not pick up the phone(no. specified on aieee website),they do not reply to the e-mail,what should i do?
I have saved my form in ms word , so shall i do the changes direct and then post the form to delhi?
Dear friend,
It is a great mistake,to write email id istead of residence address...
You shold contact immidiately,otherwise try to update the form through their official website...
15th December 2010, 06:16 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?

Hmmm the matter is really serious. you have committed a blunder mistake because mailing address is essential for sending admit card and rank card. i will advice you to fill a new form and be allert this time. please don't try to send the form , in which you have comitted the mistakd because it will increase the chances of application cancellation. and don't try to contact through phone because no one is going to pick up your phone. instead of wasting your time, fill up a fresh form. good luck.
15th December 2010, 07:39 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,you have committed a blunder mistake and hence your application is not acceptable. so, it would be better for you to submit a new and fresh form . you are just wasting your time by trying to make contact with phone or e-mail. there are a large number of aieee aspirants.so you can't expect quick reply from them.
15th December 2010, 10:30 AM
mishra245

No, Dear friend you can,t change with word because it also saved by AIEEE admin.
So, if your payment by Demand draft so you can submit next from again by the website.
And your payment by debit/credit card so you can attach a application form with the form.
15th December 2010, 10:39 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Fill another online form.be careful this time.before submitting fees details re check all the things.

All the best.
15th December 2010, 12:39 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)No problem, with the same Application form Number you can do the online once again, and then take the print and send soon, date is going to finish soon,Rush up

2)This time check the form carefully after the application has been filled, at the end of Submit time, it will ask whether you want to do any Edit work, go and check there,if okay then Submit the button

Best of luck
15th December 2010, 04:58 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

No need to worry. Fill a new form online with everything right this time and send it to the AIEEE.
your previous one will be rejected is you will send that. So this is the only solution.
they will accept the new one.
15th December 2010, 05:42 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend .....
do no panic ......
i my opinion u should fill a fresh from which making the mistake this time ...........
its good that u thought necessary to ask us for the suggestions......
15th December 2010, 09:41 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Entered Email address instead of mailing address in AIEEE form : What to do?

there is nothing any serious to panic according to me
there no use of calling the AIEEE officials as they never pick up calls so dont waste your time contacting them..

Since you have not yet submitted and have finalized the form only thing you can do is fill up a new form offline or online if possible.
by the way all the best for ur AIEEE exam
20th December 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I think I have written the name of the the council under which I am going to sit for class xii exam "west bengal council of secondary education" instead of "west bengal council of higher secondary education".But I have written the name of the exam correctly in the online form of
AIEEE 2011.The name of the council is not mentioned in the confirmation page.Will there be any problem to sit for the AIEEE exam?(I have already sent the confirmation paga along with the demand draft.)
31st December 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i have already taken the printout with this address
28th February 2011, 11:12 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think I have written the name of the the council under which I am going to sit for class xii exam "west bengal council of secondary education" instead of "west bengal council of higher secondary education".But I have written the name of the exam correctly in the online form of
AIEEE 2011.The name of the council is not mentioned in the confirmation page.Will there be any problem to sit for the AIEEE exam?(I have already sent the confirmation paga along with the demand draft.)
This is a minor mistake dont worry
such things are seen only at the admission stage.
you will not face any problem in aieee.
you will get your rank according to your performance.
Your certificates and names etc will be matched during admission
which is not a very strict process, nobody will see it even.. they just
count the certificates to check that you have all.
Nobody matches the names etc.
5th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want to recheck my AIEEE RESULT 2011 , IF ANY SITE/FORM AVAILABLE plz inform me............. plz sir its urgent.
13th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

When the aieee counseling start and how????
26th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am santosh kumar. Kya 2nd round counciling attain karne ke liye report karna padega .ki apne ap ho jayega
26th June 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir , 2nd counciling attain karne ke liye report karna hoga ki apne ap attain ho jayega please say me my email id - [email protected]
15th December 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have by mistake not written the name ,address.\, registration number at the back of demand draft... in registration no. 20545109....Sir please tell me what to do....
10th April 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Prasanna aj and my aieee Registration no is 20108805 AND MY APPLICATION form status is also received but i did not get my admit card will you please HELP ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?