1st February 2012, 11:35 PM
rocky971

Which exams to answer after B.E in electrical to get a good job?

what are name of exams for good job? which i can give after B.E from electrical branch

Related Questions:
  1. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
  2. In which entrance exams an Electrical engineer can appear to join Navy or Air Force?
  3. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  4. What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?
  5. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in private electrical company?
  7. List of government jobs I can apply after graduation (art) with 48% marks?
  8. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  9. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  11. How to get a job as a electrical engineer?
  12. List of best books to prepare for electrical diploma competitive exams?
  13. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course? -- [New]
  14. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  15. How to get a railway job if I am a electrical engineer?
  16. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  17. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  18. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
2nd February 2012, 09:46 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams to answer after B.E in electrical to get a good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky971 View Post
what are name of exams for good job? which i can give after B.E from electrical branch
hi!!

you have many opportunities after b.tech by which you can get a god job.you can get a good job in both public sector as wel as in private sector.opportunities are very large in this sector to explore .

here I am giving you the list of jobs in both public sector and private sector.jobs in public sector for electrical engineers are as per as following

PUBLIC SECTOR exams
  • Union public service commission
  • steel authority of India limited
  • airport authority of India
  • state public service commission
  • bhartiya sanchar nigam limited
  • Indian space and research organisation
  • defence research and development authority
  • bank jobs
  • Railway recruitment board
  • staff selection commission
Private sector companies

• dutco group of companies
  • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
  • Crompton Greaves Limited (CGL)
  • Dev Denso Power Ltd
  • Info Edge (India) Ltd
  • Penguin Engineering Ltd
  • jindal group of companies
  • Kelvin Electrical
  • Siemens Ltd
now,

Public sector companies

• WIPRO
  • nokia
  • ibm
  • infosys
  • reliance telecoms
Hope this helped you ......

with regards
roknits
2nd February 2012, 09:55 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The government of India recruits its civil servants and officials on the basis of merit. A combined competitive examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC); for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services (IES).. Large number of people take these exams competing for limited seats.It is considered to be one of the toughest exams due to the limited number of seats available.

The Eligibility criteria for the IES exam is as under-

1. The candidate must hold a graduation degree in engineering from any recognized university with 4 streams only i.e.

electronics and communication
electrical and electronics
civil
mechanical

2. Age limit is 21 to 30years.

You will get the following Ranks after this exam-

At the time of selection – assistant executive engineer

after 3–4 years of service(including probation period ) – executive engineer.
after 11 years of service – executive engineer selection grade
after 15 years of service – superintending engineer
after 21 years of service – chief engineer level-2
after 25 years of service – chief engineer level-1
after 28 years of service – eligible for selection to the post of engineer-in-chief
after 32 years of service – board member as in case of railway.

The Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) in the month of June India wide.The candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for Interview.
2nd February 2012, 01:05 PM
lav11

you can try for the GATE exam through good score you can apply for NTPC,BHEL,IOCL and you can also write the exam for power grid,and many states electrisity booard examinition. the notifications comes time to time.
14th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

after B.E in electrical to get a good job on marine field..?
21st June 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I have scored around 40000 rank in gate 2013. should i apply for m-tech now or whether i have to write pg-cet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?