15th December 2010, 09:37 AM

How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?

hallo sir i am BE[mechanical] fresher which company needs employee? please give me address list of jobs&govt jobs for my eligibility at nashik or pune.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Pune and Nashik? What is the cutoff list?
  3. Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%
  4. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  5. Date for B.Ed forms availability in 2011 in Pune and Nashik? where to buy?
  6. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  10. What all companies are there in Nashik and Pune providing internship? I am a MCA student
  11. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering of Pune University in Nashik Colleges?
  13. How to get a good job in Pune after passing BAMS with 62%?
  14. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Electronics from Pune university? How can I get a job in ISRO?
  15. Date of sale of B.Ed entrance exam form in Nashik and Pune?
  16. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
  17. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas -- [New]
16th April 2015, 02:29 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hallo sir i am BE[mechanical] fresher which company needs employee? please give me address list of jobs&govt jobs for my eligibility at nashik or pune.
You can go for government exams like IES and GATE through which you would be able to get jobs in your areas of your choices so go for these exams you can invariably find jobs with gate scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?