3rd February 2012, 07:41 AM
NIKU KUMAR

Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?

i am student of bca pass out in 2011 i want job [B]please give advice in government sector and private sector and also how to prepair jto exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  4. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  5. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  6. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  9. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  11. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  14. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  15. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  16. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  17. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  18. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
3rd February 2012, 01:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKU KUMAR View Post
i am student of bca pass out in 2011 i want job [B]please give advice in government sector and private sector and also how to prepair jto exam?
GOVT JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

PRIVATE JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MBA MCA .

Sorry to say that BCA candidate are not applicable for BSNL JTO exam.
29th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?

sir what is the scope in govt sector after bca & cse plz reply soon
27th July 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MCA from ptu i passed my bca from BU in2010 batch i am waiting for a right job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?