3rd February 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Which is best for me to join between Army and Air Force being an EC Engineer?

Which is best fo EC engineers to join. Indian army or indian airforce?(through cds)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  5. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  6. Which is best for me to join between Army and Air Force being an EC Engineer?
  7. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  8. Minimum height required by a girl to join Air Force? Jobs available for girls? Expected salary and work of Aeronautical engineer?
  9. After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?
  10. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. Should I join Army or Air Force after passing B.Tech CSE with 63%?
  12. Job opportunities for Material Science Engineers in Army? Basic pay scale and future of Engineer in Army?
  13. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
  14. Can I join in Indian Air Force or Army after passing 12th exam?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd February 2012, 03:16 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

Default Re: Which is best for me to join between Army and Air Force being an EC Engineer?

if you have to join defence as a engineering level then i best preferd you,that you can join indian air force
in air force you can join flying branches and there is a lot of salary near about 50,000 including allowances.
And in indian army you will get slightly less than.
4th February 2012, 12:05 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Which is best for me to join between Army and Air Force being an EC Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is best fo EC engineers to join. Indian army or indian airforce?(through cds)
Dear Aspirant

Well you are eligible for both Indian Army & Air Force service through CDS exam after completing Graduation in Electronics & Communication Engineering.

-Indian Army is the defensive service in which you can join as reputed post of Army Officer like- Lieutenant, Major, Cornell, Major, General etc.

Pay Band: 25000 to 65000 Rs.

-Indian Air Force is the defensive service Specially designed for Engineering Students in which you can join Air force for same post as discussed above. There are mainly three branches in Indian Air Force that you can join.

1.Flying Branch

2.Ground Duty Branch

3.Technical Branch

Pay Band: 25000 to 65000 Rs.

In my opinion you should join Indian Air Force for best utilization of your Engineering knowledge because Air force through CDS is only for those candidate having Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

AGE Criteria for CDS Exam:
--------------------------

• For Indian Military Academy - 19 to 24 Years.
  • For Indian Naval Academy - 19 to 22 Years.
  • For Indian Air Force Academy - 19 to 23 Years.

Physical requirements necessary for CDS
-----------------------------------------

For any other detail regarding CDS visit: http://upsc.gov.in
4th February 2012, 12:06 PM
prafvik

Default Re: Which is best for me to join between Army and Air Force being an EC Engineer?

For electronics and communication engineers

The better option is to go in INDIAN Army

because there is lot of job opportunities in various sections.
4th February 2012, 05:50 PM
gourab panda

i think air force will be better as it will give you better opportunities and better salary.secondly transfers are also better than army.Air force gives a very good environment.i can sure you that as my father was in air force.
15th February 2012, 07:08 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
After passing Engineering you can join Indian Army or Air force..
Friend both are best you can't compare both of them..

Friend If you want to fly oin the sky you join Indian Air force or you join Indian Army..

The life in Both the Defence services is good..

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

GOOD LUCK!
5th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i am doing third yr b.e(ece)...i am interested in joining army after my degree...hw can i join it..what are the procedures and written exams there..please tell me clearly about this...
13th August 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

CANDIDATE CAN APPLY WHEN HIS EYE OPERATION WAS COMPLETE. & NO NUMBERS IN EYE & COMPLETLY SAW ALL OF IN WORLD?
16th January 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my name is peter iam completed 10th and studying inter in distance education this year march i have complete inter .....i am intrested to join army or airforce plz help me ...how to join and were to join and i want complete details....plz......send me details to my mail id: [email protected]
30th June 2015, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

How can i join indian air force as a commando and not as a airmen or pilot?
2nd July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir ,iam ganesh from army baground ,sir after joinind into air force can I do ms in Germany .become I got seat in Germany for doing aeronatics .can u give me some guidelines for me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?