4th February 2012, 11:53 AM
aiimsian

Which is the best medical university or medical course that I can study abroad?

please tell e about that whether there is any scholarship to study abroad and fee structure also

29th December 2012, 10:23 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Which is the best medical university or medical course that I can study abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiimsian View Post
please tell e about that whether there is any scholarship to study abroad and fee structure also
hello friend,

the good medical universities in abroad are:
1.Australian national university
2.bond university in Australia
3.oxford university
4.Monash university in Australia
5.university of south Alabama in U.S.A

yes, there is some organisation which give scholarships to study abroad. you can get details in their website.

the fee structure will be in the range of 8,00,000 to 10,00,000 excluding.flight charges.

all the best for your future.
31st December 2012, 10:10 PM
Ravi gujarati

Wink Re: Which is the best medical university or medical course that I can study abroad?

hiiii
dear friends,

the good medical universities in abroad

oxford university

Australian national university

university of south Alabama in U.S.A

bond university in Australia

Monash university in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?