4th February 2012, 03:08 PM
guptajirahul

How should I study in abroad for short course in civil engineering? I am a Civil Engineer from Galgotia College of Engineering

As i am student of CIVIL ENGG .3 year from GALGOTIA COLLEGE OF ENGG. AND TECHNOLOGY want to study in abroad for short course in civil engg.please tell me relative course and institute in other country.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  2. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  3. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  5. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  6. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  7. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  10. What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?
  11. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  13. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  15. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  18. Should I study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad because of improper guidance in Indian education system? -- [New]
10th December 2019, 09:20 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: How should I study in abroad for short course in civil engineering? I am a Civil Engineer from Galgotia College of Engineering

Master of Engineering (me) in Water Treatment and Desalination
Murdoch University in Australia .Tuition fees A $34,707.00 (16,85,965) per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?