4th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the score required in AIEEE? What should be the score to get the branch of my choice?

hello sir,,
would u please tell me that what score in AIEEE i"ll have to make to get nit bhopal(MANIT)......i m a general category student....i m a resident of M.P. as well.....,,what should be the score to get the branch of my choice...!!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  2. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  3. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  4. How much score is needed to get into IITs, NITs? -- [New]
  5. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  6. Best college for graduate mechanical engineering course in merchant navy?
  7. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 114 in MHT CET and 160 in AIEEE?
  8. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  9. In IIT JEE should we clear the cutoff of paper 1 and 2 individually or combined?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring PET score of 74 and AIEEE score of 18?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Wipro after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Score required in AIEEE for admission to AIT?
  14. Admission in Thapar University in B.E(Civil) after passing 12th PCMB with 60%?
  15. How much score is required to join in NIT Surat for M.Tech? I am in Computer Science branch
  16. Score card not received(Aieee 2011)
  17. What is the procedure for join B.Tech course?
  18. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?
5th February 2012, 09:00 AM
adlsm

Default Re: What is the score required in AIEEE? What should be the score to get the branch of my choice?

wel you should score 315+ because you are in general category
by scoring this much
you can get into any nit
and any branch
of your choice. .

all the best
17th April 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the score required in AIEEE? What should be the score to get the branch of my choice?

What do you mean by cut of of AIEEE??
30th April 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

sir scoring 160 in aieee could approximately fetch wich range of rank {general category}??
5th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from m.p and belongs to obc category what is minimum marks to be obtained to get manit bhopal.
5th June 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

i gat approx 93 marks in aieee 2012 and my cast is sc can i gat nit from electrical engineering
5th June 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

If I got 130 in aleee b arc can I get admmition to any nit
I am in obc category reply fast sir
11th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in mechanical engineering with a score of 85 in aieee 2012 in general category
18th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am sumit patle belonging from the state maharashtra with luckily 121 marks .can i get admission in nit in electrical branch definately? And i am obc categary studnt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?