16th December 2010, 11:27 AM
ashishbiotech

How to get a summer training course at AIIMS or IITs after scoring 8.67 CGPI during B.Tech 3rd year?

hello to all,i am 3rd year B.Tech biotech student. My CGPI is 8.67. I want to knw how to get into summer training courses at AIIMS or IITs. I have already applied for JNCSR & IAS summer fellowship program & waiting for result.

15th April 2011, 06:12 AM
babydoll

Default Re: How to get a summer training course at AIIMS or IITs after scoring 8.67 CGPI during B.Tech 3rd year?

Hello,
as i know you can't do summer training from IITs or AIIMS as because they doesn't offer the summer training to the other univ. students. They conduct seminars for all the students. they also organizes workshop for the students about 7days for the development of Entrepreneurship.
They demands for some registration fess as 3000rupees per candidate.
So you may try some other institutions for the summer training in Biotechnology.
14th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a summer training course at AIIMS or IITs after scoring 8.67 CGPI during B.Tech 3rd year?

I WANT TO JOIN THE SUMMER TRAINING FOR BIOTECH IN NOIDA & NCR AND ALSO FEE STRUCTURE
2nd December 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

institutes for summer training programs in Delhi for M Sc Biotech ???????
26th March 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hi , iam a 2nd year b.tech bio tech student could u please give me the details of the institutes conducting summer training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?