5th February 2012, 05:14 PM

Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?

i want to do degree in psychology in correspondence through banglore university. Kindly guide me the procedure involved.

1. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?
  3. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  4. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  6. How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class
  7. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  8. How to join correspondence program in ME offered by Anna University?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  10. Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?
  11. How can I do correspondence M.A in Psychology from bangalore University
  12. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  13. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  14. Can I do distance education for MSW?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University? -- [New]
  16. What is the time duration of B.ed?
  17. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  18. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
16th August 2013, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?

I am from Srilanka iwould like to follow bsc psychology correspondent course pls help me
30th September 2013, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?

hi , i have finished my diploma in pharmacy. willing to do bsc in pcsycology through distanco learning. plse help me out.abt admission ,fees and duration of cource
7th December 2015, 02:40 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have finished by B.A Psychology in the year 1995.. Now I would to like to finish up my MSC Counselling Psychology in Bangalore University through correspondence.. is it possible.. Please help me