5th February 2012, 10:52 PM
Lizy Thomas

Is there any age limit to get admission for the course of Post Basic BSc Nursing Course?

Sir.
Is there any age limit for getting the admission for the course of Post Basic BSc Nursing course?

Waiting for your early reply.

Thanks

Lizy Thomas

30th July 2012, 12:00 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Is there any age limit to get admission for the course of Post Basic BSc Nursing Course?

respected sir /mam,

--minimum age for admission 17 years

--you should have pass 12 th exam /senior school certificate exam/pre degree exam

--with physics,chemistry,biology & english

--minimum aggregate :45%

--5% relaxation to sc/st candidate

--you should be medically fit

all the best
30th July 2012, 02:16 PM
akash7832

Default Re: Is there any age limit to get admission for the course of Post Basic BSc Nursing Course?

nice question
well bsc nursing coarse is of 4 year and minimum age should be 17 years.
maximum age should be 30 years. sc/st candidate should be given a relaxation of extra 5 years.
your marks should be 45% in general category in 12th and 40% in any reserve category.

best of luck..........
30th July 2012, 02:18 PM
akash7832

Thumbs up Re: Is there any age limit to get admission for the course of Post Basic BSc Nursing Course?

nice question
well bsc nursing coarse is of 4 year and minimum age should be 17 years.
maximum age should be 30 years. sc/st candidate should be given a relaxation of extra 5 years.
your marks should be 45% in general category in 12th and 40% in any reserve category.

best of luck..........
22nd May 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my post graduation in computers. But am interested in medical side. I took bi.p.c in my inermidiate. Now my age was 33yr. Can i eligible for bsc nursing.
28th September 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

My age is 30 i am 12 pass with 52 percent now m willing to do bsc nursing I am from sc group can I start my career once again pks help me out from this.....
4th August 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...i am Bsc graduate(chemistry hons).passed out in the year 2014 ....but due to family problem could not complete my studies...my dob is 29 11 1990.so can i join the course????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?