6th February 2012, 05:37 PM
SUBASHI

Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?

Sir,

Madras university distance education MBA approved by distance education council or not?

Madras university is not listed in www.dec.ac.in website.

Please clarify

Thanks
Subash.I

Related Questions:
  1. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  2. Is the M.Tech distance learning program offered by KSOU Mysore AICTE approved?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  4. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  5. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
  6. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  7. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE to join MBA course in Distance Learning?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  10. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which university is offering LLB through distance? I am a student of MBA
  12. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  13. Can we do B.A from EIILM?
  14. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  15. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.com course through correspondence mode after completion of graduation with Chemistry major? -- [New]
  17. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  18. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Mission University approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE
17th February 2012, 11:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBASHI View Post
Sir,

Madras university distance education MBA approved by distance education council or not?

Madras university is not listed in www.dec.ac.in website.

Please clarify

Thanks
Subash.I
University of Madras is recognized by University Grant Commission and is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.

The Distance Education offered by the university is not approved by the Distance Education Council.

For further information about the university, you may contact:
Enquiry for Distance Education
Insitute of Distance Education
University of Madras
Chepauk
Chennai - 600005
Phone- 2561 3727-2561 3728-2561 3729
9th April 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?

Hi,

I am intrested to apply an MBA ( distant) program at Madras university. Please let know how do i go about this?

Regards
Aneesh J David
91 9620849888
12th May 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

HI
I M B. COM GRADUATE & WORKING WITH TRANSPORT COMPANY AS AN EXECUTIVE OFFICER LAST 7 YEARS, WHICH TYPE OF MBA WILL SUITABLE FOR ME BY MADRAS UNIVERSITY?, IT IS, PLS ADVICE IN DETAIL.

SHOURYA
[email protected]
7th June 2022, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

which university in Kerala gave equivalently certificate for MA Psychology of IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?