6th February 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DSC? I have done B.A and B.Ed with optional subjects telgu and social studies

Am I eligible for DSC . When I have completed B.A and B.Ed with optional subjects Telugu and Social studies
please reply soon..

23rd February 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for DSC? I have done B.A and B.Ed with optional subjects telgu and social studies

i have not qualify in TET EXAM ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DSC EXAM?
7th April 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for DSC? I have done B.A and B.Ed with optional subjects telgu and social studies

i completed my bsc with micro biology biochemistry chemistry pursuing b.ed i am eligible for dsc or not
7th November 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A special Telugu subjects are Telugu, politics , office management
Bed optional are social and Telugu i am eligible in dsc social school assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?