6th February 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience

sir i have done B tech in electrical engineering and i have done the course of PLC & scada .doing job as a electrical maintenance engg in pharmaceutical company from two years .
so what should i do to grow up my carrier with IT company .or any courses which will help me to enter into It company .

Related Questions:
  1. List of exam providing job opportunities for EEE graduates? Should I do some special courses like PLC, DCS, SCARDA etc for getting job?
  2. Which automobile company I can apply for the job after gaining 5 years of experience in Industrial automation? -- [New]
  3. Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?
  4. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  5. After B.Tech CSE which course should I take up?
  6. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Additional courses after Diploma in Electrical engineering? What if I have backlog in 5th semester?
  8. Whether Central Tool Room & Training Centre is best place to do PLC & SCADA Training?
  9. Best PLC/DCS/SCADA training institute in Chennai?
  10. Similar courses like PLC after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which is better for higher studies between AMIE and B.Tech(Night)?
  11. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  12. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  13. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  14. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  15. Which are the short term courses other than PLC, SCADA and HMI? I am in last year in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  17. Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?
  18. MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT sector? What would be further job prospect?
31st May 2016, 10:09 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience

To get into the IT sector if you can do software developer and software testing course. Also there are courses in networking & administration and database.
Doing these courses will help you to become developer/tester/database administrator/ network and system engineer/ technical support engineer in the IT sector.
Will suggest you to switch as early as possible because you already have 2 years of experience and IT sector prefers freshers and candidates up to 2 years from college pass out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?